Big xJW scandal

by Charlotte 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good grief, more pointless crap, its not big and its not a scandal, you might want to ask an administrator to delete it.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Me no understanding.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Qué? 🤔

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

A brand new member and this is their first post?!!!

This is no newbie

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Like others, I have no idea what you are saying in this post. But I think I did get this part...

and the sex with the girl was with tongue and finger, not traditional. No! not sex! must stay married!

That's nonsense. JWs consider fornication to be any kind of sex between unmarried people (and in other situations too); it can be performed with the fingers or tongue. Only the sex organ of one individual need be included for JWs to call it sex. If it happened it is definitely fornication in JWs eyes, and it is grounds for divorce.

Where are you getting this?

Never mind.

• John Davis
    John Davis

I believe that this is in reference to the accusations against John Cedars that he was involved in a case of molestation with a 14-year-old girl. I don't know if it is true or not but that is what the OP is probably referring too.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Cedars has flaws and has made mistakes, but I think the accusation crosses a line. If the person has evidence, they should go the proper authorities.

• darkspilver
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Other activists are claiming Lloyd was removed as an elder for masturbating over a 14 year old...he responded in a Facebook post.

Sadly, whether it is true or not we do not know but Lloyd has a point...if it is true because there is evidence why not report it?

What it does do is show people "on the fence" that exjws are "mentally diseased" because the attack on lloyd has been vitrol to say the least.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

As a side note for background:

Before the year 2013, the legal age of consent for sexual relations in Croatia was 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#History_3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit