Got a phone call from my Elder dad

by Elsewhere 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

The really funny thing about this is that it could happen.

Other than that, your tasteless joke has got my pre-mature ventricular contractions going a mile a minute. Why, I may have the "Big One" any second now and it will be your worthless asses fault.

There's a special room in hell for people like you. It's the same one where they keep people who drive too slow in the left lane.

francois

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

PCO_oO_oO_oO_oomfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!omfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!omfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!omfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!omfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!omfgEyepoppingSmells Like Teen SpiritOMG!ShockedSmells Like Teen SpiritBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!ShockedEyepoppingBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!EyepoppingBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!ShockedEyepoppingBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!EyepoppingShockedBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!EyepoppingShockedBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!EyepoppingBOO! Ha ha, gotcha!AngeredfrustratedI am PISSED OFF!frustratedI am PISSED OFF!frustratedCrashWTF?CrashWTF?CrashWTF?CrashWTF?CrashWTF?Time to haul ass out of here!ConfusedConfusedO_oWTF?O_oWTF?O_oSplitting Headache!Splitting Headache!Splitting Headache!JawdropJawdropJawdropJawdropStupid Me!Stupid Me!Slam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On TableSlam Head On Table

^yeah that was about my reaction.....

Now this is what I'm going to do.....PsychoticCrazyPsychoticSkull and Crossbones

Chainsaw

ChainsawCrashHeartbreakerStabbed with a Fork!BonkCrashBonkStabbed in the gut, just like Jack the Ripper!Do not try and bend the spoon ...ChainsawBonkChainsawStabbed in the gut, just like Jack the Ripper!ChainsawDo not try and bend the spoon ...BonkStabbed in the gut, just like Jack the Ripper!ChainsawBonkChainsawYummyYummyLittle WorkerStabbed with a Fork!CrashCrash

~Cassandra Cain~

• foreword
    foreword

You had me thinking...."holy $hit"!!!

Pretty good.....I love it

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Funny stuff man!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG You had me all the way til the end. What a great gag, you, you, BASTARD!!!!!

• happysistah
    happysistah

That was a great April Fool's joke. You got me!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok, I have to admit it, you got me too!

Next time we go to a bar, I will make sure you get a suprise for sure. You know, one of those that USED to be a man, give you a nice dance!

Damn, spoiled the suprise, guess I will have to think of something else now. Watch your back mister!!!!!

Jes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ElseWhere,you smart ass,LOL!..You suckered me good...OUTLAW

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LOLOL....brilliant! Had me going there right until the end. Bastard!!

Expatbrit

• blackout
    blackout

You are so mean!!!! But I must admit it did make me larf!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit