Love is like God.

by The Rebel 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Viviane " Do you see the problem?"

Yes I see the problem, When I was 18 I once thought and spoke like you. That wasn't the person I wanted to be, so I bought myself that railway ticket and have travelled around, and discovered my 18 year old thinking was really quite, unattractive.

The Rebel.

• cofty
    cofty
    God - cannot be proven or dis-proven.

I disagree. As soon as somebody actually defines what they mean by "god" we can definitely prove it doesn't exist. This is especially true regarding the god of christian/muslim/jewish theism

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Yes I see the problem, When I was 18 I once thought and spoke like you. That wasn't the person I wanted to be, so I bought myself that railway ticket and have travelled around, and discovered my 18 year old thinking was really quite, unattractive.

Well, I see in your desperation you're back to attempting to insult and hurt me personally. It was quite ugly of you to boast about that the first time you failed at it, this failure is no prettier.

In any event, you've no idea how I speak or think. Once again, you ignorantly presume more than you can know. Do you see the problem?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Cofty" As soon as somebody actually defines what they mean by " God" we can definitely proove it doesn't exist.This is especially true of the God of Christian/Muslim /Jewish theism.

The Rebel (A) The God of Christian/ Muslim/ Jewish theism is an organised religiouse God, that I wouldn't want to travel around with. I see that God more like a un-respectable housewife. But how can you divorce a God you never married in love and never consummated the marriage with? Well Iam in that predicament and I am awaiting my divorce. I married that God, with an arranged marriage at my baptism, but I consider myself divorced. If not officially soon.

The Rebel

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Can the existence of God be explained scientifically?

This would necessarily involve the scientific method:

1. proposing a testable hypothesis

2. collecting empirical data and explaining how it was done so that it could be replicated

3. running statistical tests on these data

4. presenting and discussing the results.

The very notion of using the scientific method to gather evidence for God's existence is absurd!

I know it's already been said on this thread and many others, but there is ZERO evidence for the existence of God ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit