Refused to go to meeting wife broke frying pan on my car....now SHE is inactive 4 years my advice!!!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Her actions can also be categorized as abuse---verbal, emotional and physical. I don't find that behavior amusing at all because usually it escalates from breaking THINGS to hitting YOU.

Totally agree with you Cangie. If it were a man displaying these kinds of behaviors there'd be ready recognition that it's abuse.

• cofty
    cofty
    Cangie & Steve2 I don't think 007 was asking for marital advice.
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    Another success story! We need more of these!
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Her actions can also be categorized as abuse---verbal, emotional and physical. I don't find that behavior amusing at all because usually it escalates from breaking THINGS to hitting YOU.

I totally agree with that. That type of behavior from a man or a woman is, IMO, abusive.

I would consider providing her with some therapy to reduce inclinations toward that behavior.

I don't know about the physical characteristics of your home but if you have a basement or attic you may consider locking her in there for a few days. It has the tendency of mellowing people out. Just make sure you have sufficient space to slide a small tray for food underneath the door. I would put a 5 gallon container of water there, a small cup and a blanket. That's really all that is needed.

While you are away from home, turn up the stereo with some country music, rap or Kingdom melodies.

When you let her come out a few days later, she will be a changed woman.

Rub a Dub

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I think there should be a question mark option next to the like or dislike option...and I would use it for posts like rub a dub's.

?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think there should be a question mark option next to the like or dislike option...and I would use it for posts like rub a dub's.

Faye ....

So would it be a like or dislike?

Rub a Dub

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

It would be pure confuzzlement and trying to figure out if you were serious or joking.

p.s. The dislike for your comment wasn't me

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Faye ...

My comment was inspired by a cartoon I saw about a year ago (I just found it).

http://www.redmeat.com/max-cannon/the-dimpled-rind-of-remorselessness/Content?oid=2135543

So if you think I am really serious ... well .............................

Rub a Dub

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Ok rub a dub! I think I havent known you well enough here yet...and apparently you have a twisted sense of humor!

I still want a question mark option!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

and apparently you have a twisted sense of humor!

Faye ...

Yes, and you may remove the word "apparently" from your comment ....

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit