Iraqi expatriates return to battle U.S.

by Trauma_Hound 48 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

There are also Iraqi expatriates fighting in Iraq right now for the USA that they adopted as their new Country. The Iraqis who left this Country they foreswore to defend and protect who are now in Iraq fighting against the LIES they swore in this Country deserve to die.

ALL OF THEM. And it they don't die in this war, they should be executed for treason.

Farkel

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LOL G W Bush should be tried for treason, he's the biggest liar of the bunch.

• Farkel
    Farkel

TH presents yet another false argument:

: LOL G W Bush should be tried for treason, he's the biggest liar of the bunch.

Uh, sorry: lying doesn't = treason. So even if Bush IS lying, it doesn't make him a traitor. Besides, how can you formulate ANY argument that makes him guilty of being traitor to his own Country?

Well, big mouth?

Farkel

• TR
    TR

There's probably a few U.S. depleted uranium projectiles waiting for those buses.

Hey TH, do you know Peter Arnett?

TR

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Uh, sorry: lying doesn't = treason. So even if Bush IS lying, it doesn't make him a traitor. Besides, how can you formulate ANY argument that makes him guilty of being traitor to his own Country?

Well, big mouth?

The U.S. Un-patriot act.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    There's probably a few U.S. depleted uranium projectiles waiting for those buses.

Hey TH, do you know Peter Arnett?

Angard if your going to edit me, than at least have the decency to edit TR, I don't suspect you support killing baby's, but his comments, basically said that. It was insulting, and worse, in my opionion than asking him, what I did.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't think anyone here is supporting Saddam they are just making a point that the US administration has no concept of what they are getting themselves into. This war will unravel into an ugly mess and the US will get itself deeper and deeper in. I am afraid we have another potential Vietnam situation here.

Will

• dubla
    dubla
    You bush people can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned, and acording the rules of texas, you need your asses kicked.

more kind words from t h? this is one poster who always calmly and rationally discusses the topic on hand, without ever resorting to aggression or insults. i applaud t h for his never-ending ability to carry out a conversation without ever weakening his stance with such tactics.....bravo!

aa

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    more kind words from t h? this is one poster who always calmly and rationally discusses the topic on hand, without ever resorting to aggression or insults. i applaud t h for his never-ending ability to carry out a conversation without ever weakening his stance with such tactics.....bravo!

Bite me bush boy, I'm sorry you don't find the killing of children appauling, and I'm sorry you choose to follow a moron, this in itself doesn't say much for your IQ.

• dubla
    dubla
    Bite me bush boy, I'm sorry you don't find the killing of children appauling

when did i say that? please dont put words in my mouth t h, as i do find the killing of children appalling.

and I'm sorry you choose to follow a moron, this in itself doesn't say much for your IQ.

what "moron" am i following? when did i say i followed bush, and all of his policies blindly? this is more blanket generalization....the same types of generalized statements you and the antiwar camp constantly make about anyone who is prowar. sorry, this is a very flimsy argument, and once again filled with insults, which only further detracts from your overall stance.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit