Why do girls have a hymen?

by JWchange 33 Replies latest social family

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Cofty said "Evolution is a fact. Get over it. Every living thing, including humans, evolved from a common ancestor over millions of years"

Cocker spaniels to terriers to collies are evolution, but pit bulls to lions are not and beagles to humans is not. That's an impossibility. That evolution is not a fact. I don't even see how environmental evolution could happen. I don't see how being in the sun which would darken one's skin cause dna to change to adapt for that. A person might adapt but that would not change one's DNA.

I believe in creation, but that the creator neglected everything after that.

I don't see how evolution could account for different sexes. To mix up the genetics? why a monthly cycle? Why stimulate the nerves ? why make it pleasurable? How would mammary gland evolve? Where would that idea originate.

• cofty
    cofty
    I don't see how being in the sun which would darken one's skin cause dna to change to adapt for that. A person might adapt but that would not change one's DNA.

It absolutely would not cause anybody's DNA to change. If you had read even a very simple introduction to evolution you would know that.

pit bulls to lions are not and beagles to humans is not

That is also not how evolution works

I don't even see how environmental evolution could happen

What is environmental evolution?

I don't see how evolution could account for different sexes. To mix up the genetics? why a monthly cycle? Why stimulate the nerves ? why make it pleasurable? How would mammary gland evolve? Where would that idea originate.

Every single one of those questions have actual answers. You have not asked any of them in a way that makes me think you have the slightest interest in knowing what those answers are.

Would you like a suggested reading list or do you prefer to stick with wilful ignorance?

Every living thing on earth from cabbages to humans evolved over millions of years from a common ancestor through a process of unguided evolution. This fact is as certain and beyond reasonable debate as the fact that the earth is not flat. You can study the evidence or reject it without knowing a single thing about it. Your choice.

I and others are willing to answer your sincere questions.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Cocker spaniels to terriers to collies are evolution, but pit bulls to lions are not and beagles to humans is not. That's an impossibility. That evolution is not a fact.

It's this sort of willful ignorance that tests the patience. You obviously have a keyboard and internet connection but are wasting the greatest resource in human history. It's there at your fingertips but no, you'd rather just parrot the well debunked numbnuttery of all the ignorant creationists that went before you.

Seriously dude.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit