Armageddon SOON!!!!

by PopeOfEruke 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

neyank---you ARE dreaming! but you did not die. You are still an infant and you are sleeping in your carrier at a book study and they are studying the Babylon The Great Has Fallen Book and soon you will wake up and need to be changed and fed....and don't worry baby you will NEVER get old enough to have to go to school in this old system! It is all just a dream.....

Ravyn

• Realist
    Realist

pope,

good question... i have asked myself the same thing.....even a person with the brain of a fruitfly should be able to discern this as BS. but than again...they are fed so much nonsense that they seem to believe everyting.

• blondie
    blondie

As to laptops, our last 3 COs had laptops. Money paid to the CO from the congregations must be announced a details of what is purchased must be announced too. I don't remember that announcement. Of course, that doesn't stop a brother or sister with a few bucks from buying it for them under the table.

Blondie

• detective
    detective

Erich, I'm fairly skeptical but even I'd consider a full-blown mass resurrection more of a miracle than a "procedure"! Then again... The "procedure" of Harmaggedon: Jah's To Do List: 1) kill babies 2) kill children 3) kill women 4) kill men 5) Destroy some buildings, churches and temples 6) repeat Hmmmmmmm. Okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit