Armageddon SOON!!!!

by PopeOfEruke 23 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

According to my brother the big elder, this is it!!! This war with Iraq will bring on Armageddon for sure!!!

So if thats the case (and he is an elder so he can't be wrong can he??) then all the Iraqi civilians who get killed now will all "have the hope" of a resurrection....so they will all be in the New System soon.

But when Armageddon starts in a few weeks or months whatever, then Jehovah will kill the Iraqi civilians (beucause they aren't JW's), if there are any left to kill of course, but these Iraqi's WON'T get a resurrection because they died at Armageddon!

So then, according to Jehovahs Witness doctrine, its much better for an Iraqi to get killed now. I hope the Iraqis know about this "truth" and act accordingly!!

Could anyone explain to me how stupid Jehovahs Witnesses can be to believe such an absurd thing??

The Pope

• nowisee
    nowisee

yes, let us all hope and pray that we die soon, the sooner the better. because if we don't die right now we will be doomed to die later forever! oh, and before we die (soon we hope) let us just do everything that we want to do. let us get it all out of our system. and then...please let us die. pu-leese.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Maybe thats why they are so willing to kill themselves in suicide bombing missions.

• Ed
    Ed
    Maybe thats why they are so willing to kill themselves in suicide bombing missions.

If presented with a choice between blowing oneself up with semtex or becoming a Jehovah's Witness, I wonder which option most people would take...?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, A suitcase full of watchtowers in a Shiite neighborhood would have the same effect as a taxicab of C-4, I imagine...

CZAR

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good post Pope.

I had similar thoughts following 9/11, all the dubbies were talking about how horrible it was, surely a sign of the imminent end. Meanwhile I was thinking, wait a minute, according to our theology aren't those people better off dead?

I faded after that. Too much cognitive dissonance.

• Erich
    Erich

Nonsense. Altogether. Totally shit.

Only God is in the position to determine who get resurrected or not. And besides, we do not know anything about that procedure of "resurrection" at all. And finally we do not know anything about that procedure called "Harmagedon" at all. Nobody knows. If anybody says he knows it exactly, he is a liar.

E.

• neyank
    neyank

Yep.

Soon. Verry soon. Any day now. Maybe tommorow.

Or maybe it already happened.

Yeah. That's it!

Maybe I'm asleep in death and I'm just dreaming that Harmageddon hasn't happened yet.

But when I wake up from this death, I'll be in the 1000 yr. reign.

Oh brother.

Every war, every calamity, every really bad day the JWs will say the end is here.

You know why JWs want the 'end' to be here now?

Because they are sick of the meetings and going door to door trying to distribute worthless magazines.

That is their life. Thanks to the WTS cult.

neyank

• berylblue
    berylblue
    But when Armageddon starts in a few weeks or months whatever, then Jehovah will kill the Iraqi civilians (beucause they aren't JW's), if there are any left to kill of course, but these Iraqi's WON'T get a resurrection because they died at Armageddon!

So then, according to Jehovahs Witness doctrine, its much better for an Iraqi to get killed now. I hope the Iraqis know about this "truth" and act accordingly!!

And I never bought this. Not even as a "good" JW. Or rather, a JW in "good standing". I was never a good JW. Rather, a neurotic but nice one.

Beryl

I wonder why I was so neurotic? I'm not nearly as bad now. In fact, I don't think I'm neurotic at all, save for when I examine my JW ideas....and over the fifteen pounds I've gained recently.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Pope,

I hope you remind your brother of his deep spiritual discernment every six months or so for the next 20 years at least.

He may be an elder, but his reasoning ability is "as of a child," and I don't mean that in a good way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit