A humorous look at the efficacy of the vaccines

by Vidqun 30 Replies latest social humour

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Riley, your data is pretty similar to people dying before the vax. Or Israel where 99% of the population is vaxxed. The facts have always been that the elderly die quickly once infected.

The vaccination was supposed to stop the spread and infections, because that’s what vaccines do. Interesting that the data qualifies they didn’t get their third booster, because the 2 vaccinations and 2 boosters didn’t help?

It is called p-hacking, basically you find subgroups in the data that reflect the hypothesis you want to make. So the people with vaccines and 2 boosters die at the same rate than the unvaccinated (which now includes people that don’t have the full panel of minimum recommended boosters), it must be the tiny population of people that are now too scared to go outside that did get their third and fourth boosters, they don’t die as quickly.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

These graphs tell an interesting story:

• TD
    TD

For the life of me I do not know how injecting a tiny little snippet of the viral RNA is somehow worse than injecting the entire genome.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

The tiny snippet of M-RNA programs your cells to manufacture "spike protein," the part of the virus that causes some of the COVID complications. Your cells keep manufacturing this toxic "spike protein" indefinitely (no off switch). What can go wrong?

• TD
    TD

Citation?

There have have an awful lot of papers on mRNA decay and its pathways in mammals since the late 90's

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@TD: Here’s just one with less than half a Google search: https://www.cell.com/trends/molecular-medicine/fulltext/S1471-4914(22)00103-4

There is plenty of literature, mRNA vaccines have been tested since the 1980s for everything from flu to HIV without any effective treatment, most of that research has been prematurely shut down for its side effects. Until 2020 we literally did not know what the effect of mRNA vaccines on the human body would be and we still don’t have any longitudinal data. mRNA vaccines were considered to be a dead end in the last few years.

However the main proponent of the mRNA theory and major patent holder, who has pushed things like the failed mRNA HIV vaccination programs out of NIAID since 1988 (such as HVTN) was one Anthony Fauci, a research scientists that failed to produce any effective results in his own research and thus went to the place where many failed scientists end up, NIH.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

This is synthetic (man-made) m-RNA. Will not degrade or be inactivated. Seems like it varies from person to person. They have started doing autopsies on those dying after vaxx and finding spike protein in their tissues. There is a way to distinguish between viral spike protein and vaxx spike protein. I am sure we are going to find out details of this real soon.

This article indicate spike protein in lymph nodes for two months.

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(22)00076-9?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0092867422000769%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

This one says spike protein in circulating exosomes after four months.

https://www.jimmunol.org/content/early/2021/10/11/jimmunol.2100637

• TD
    TD

Here’s just one with less than half a Google search

I'm sorry Anony Mous. Where did it say that synthetic mRNA persists indefinitely once injected?

(i.e. That it is not just as fragile as any other polymeric nucleotide)

• Simon
    Simon

The best explanation I've seen:

"I tried to follow the science, but couldn't find it ... then I followed the money and that's where I found the science"

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Here’s just one with less than half a Google search

I'm sorry Anony Mous. Where did it say that synthetic mRNA persists indefinitely once injected?
    (i.e. That it is not just as fragile as any other polymeric nucleotide)
    @TD,

Expect links from these guys to be out of context, or have nothing to do with the so called 'facts' they are trying to sell. They count on us not reading them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit