A humorous look at the efficacy of the vaccines

by Vidqun 30 Replies latest social humour

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"Yes, that might be true, till 2020. Something went wrong after that."

Well, that's a new tack from the anti-vaccine people. In my memory, the movement picked up steam in the late 90's, coincidentally when everyone started getting internet access. Back then people were reading stuff saying vaccines contained thimerosal. Vaccines cause autism etc etc. The late 90's was around the time that my circle of friends began having children and a few jumped onto that particular nonsense and for a while didn't want to get their children any vaccines. Thankfully they came to their senses.

I think my great-grandparents, who lived in a time when smallpox was real, Polio, Rubella, Measles, Whooping Cough and on and on were actual worries for their children's lives would call you a moron.

But you're saying all those were good. Its the new one thats bad. And you've discovered the truth "on your internet" lol. This time the conspiracy is REAL!

Isn't it strange how the powerful people running these vast conspiracies involving thousands of co-conspirator's have it all planned out, but they keep getting foiled by people making YouTube videos from a dirty apartment. You'd think "they" would just give up.

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

@Riley

It saddens me to see people leave the borg and still be gullible idiots.

There are two types of people in the world. The first goes to University from 4 to 12 years and becomes a Nurse, Doctors or Scientists. The other reads facebook and twitter and cover their car with flags and stickers. The seconds believes they are equal to the first.

and all those doctors, scientists and other graduates who have a position against the Covid gene serums which category do they belong to?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Betty, let's get the facts straight. M-RNA gene therapy does not qualify as a vaccine. First, the fact that the CDC changed the definition of a vaccine doesn't mean a thing. As you might notice, the experimental gene therapy does not qualify as a vaccine even with the new definition.

a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease (Webster).

Secondly, the CDC had to remove the clause "vaccines do not cause autism." What does that mean? Vaccines do case autism! So the conspiracy theorists were right after all.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    I had whopping cough at 45 years old since my baby vaccine had weakened. I thought I was going to die!! It was aweful. Two months of heavy drugs. All my vaccines are now updated...feel sorry for idiots who think this is poison but as an athiest....survival of the fitist.
  • Riley
    Riley

I had an discussion with a guy the other day who really thought he had a smoking gun. He showed me some data how nearly as many people vaccinated died of covid as univaccinated people ( thus it was pointless to get vaccinated ). He was so proud of himself.

I had to explain to him how you can't use a one to one ratio when 90% of the population is vaccinated and explained some basic mathematics to him and how cases per 100,000 is a much better indicator of how the vaccine works.

Ran the numbers and showed him he was 12 times more likely to die of covid univaccinated. What is what the data you are showing me is displaying.

His face dropped, said " Well, you can't trust the Data, Fake News blah blah " ( which came from his Right Wing website).

It doesn't really matter that this point. Anti-Vaxxers are just fucking idiots. There is no reasoning, no logic. Just fools.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Riley: you have to look at the distribution of people that got the vaccine as well, when they got it etc. Younger people never died as much as older people, yet many jobs mandated it regardless, whereas older people generally had more options in regards the vaccine. There is data that shows that the third and fourth boosters lead to higher mortality.

Also, everyone that died between 2019 and 2021 by definition did not have a vaccine. So yes, the unvaccinated died at higher rates, because until mid-end of 2021 the vaccines weren’t widely available.

I do believe some of the vaccines worked, I also believe in the majority of cases it didn’t do what it promised. The question is what is your definition of ‘the vaccine worked’ as there IS a larger spike in COVID cases after the vaccine was rolled out, and that variant was less deadly.

• Riley
    Riley

Our local health authority use to run the data ( before they stopped reporting to make the conservative base happy ) in cases in the last 120 days. It was further broken down into age groups, number of vaccinations given, cases and cases per 100,000, Hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths. It showed exactly who was ending up in the ICU and dying. The very elderly ( 80 plus ) or people between 50-75 who didn't have three doses. Even if there was a death or ICU admission in the 10-50 range, it as 90% unvaxxed. The really scary part was the amount of young ones ending up in ICU care.

With the data being broken down into 120 day cycles, it really dismissed the idea that data was altered because large numbers of unvaxxed people prior to the vaccine roll out died.

I thought the right wing media loved to tell us more people died under Biden than Trump anyway.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Vidqun:

Thanks for sharing this unreferenced definition.

Which 'scientician' was responsible for this latest 'proof' that vaccines are a waste of time??

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Riley, funnily enough, the CDC does not distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated anymore. They are on an equal footing. I wonder why? Has it something to do with natural immunity? Here's a NSW article:

Joey jojo, I think you missed this one:

a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease (Webster).

And from the horse's mouth:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120710132002/https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Thanks Vidqun,

I read that article. Q'land is no longer giving stats that don't line up with the narrative (story).

"Cases" are now going UP in the UK. Get the shot, is the message - even if you've had covid before.

If you talk about, write about, mention,or even allude to NATURAL immunity - you will be labelled and then you might get . .. . .cancelled.

Anecdotal EVIDENCE is more important to me than people who quote the government and science their controllers the Pharmaceutical industry..

Although Anecdotal (observed personal experience) is sometimes ridiculed, it is important. My anecdotes - (OBSERVERVATIONS) - of my "vaccinated" family members, and the "vaccinated" people I work with convinces me that natural immunity works.

What I find interesting (anecdotally) is after nearly 3 years now, my family members, work mates, now say that enough is enough and are not getting a 3rd or 4th "vaccine". or the brand spanking new COMBO Flu and Cov injection. THAT is evidence for me that it is causing problems. From the horses mouth!

that natural immunity is far better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit