Hello

by cantleave 16 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I popped in to read about the beard U-turn, so thought I'd say hello to anyone who remembers me.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

cantleave:

Oh yes, we remember you very well. We are glad you popped in and hope you will stay a while!

Atlantis!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Hi Buddy, I left you a P.M on F.B asking if you were still at the same address ? We visited you and family in 2010 ??

I imagine you have moved to at least a Mansion by now ?

I wish to add you guys to my ever lengthening Chrissy card list, so P.M me on here maybe ?

• Listener
    Listener

Hi, I remember, it’s nice of you to pop in.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

wotcher mate--Hows Nugget ?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Good to have you drop in!

Has any more family left the W Tower?

• hoser
    hoser

Thanks for stopping in!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Atlantis - I am forever indebted to you for the leaked letters and documents you supplied back in the day. I might lurk over Christmas as I have an extended break and won't be travelling anywhere for a few weeks.

Stan - Nugget now has 5 stents in her arteries, after a few heart issues but all is well with her now.

Phizzy, yes mate same address. Moving is too much like hard work, and now the hovel is fully bought and paid for I don't want another Mortgage :) (I'll send you a PM).

Balaamass2 - No one else has left as far as I know, except by leaving the land of the living, which seems to be happening a lot recently, I think death has been following me around the last couple of years. I am still hoping that my nephews might leave, but they would be in their 20's now and the last I heard they were toeing the line.

Hoser - Thank you, it's good to see that some of the old guard are still here. It's frightening to think I first posted here nearly 15 years ago ...... where does the time go????

• St George of England
    St George of England

Hi cantleave, I remember you well. You left! I am still here as a PIMO, I joined the year after you. Since you left the religion has got more whacky by the day. You're better away from it all.

All the best from George

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hey now that beards are a go any interest in returning? 🀣🀣🀣 JK

Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season πŸ₯³πŸŽ„

See you the next time on the left coast! πŸ‘πŸΆπŸΈ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit