The watchtowers view on Rape!!! must see

by Khaleesi 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's official, the WT are worse than current catholic church policy. Everyone who can should send this vid to the ARC.

• possum
    possum

village Idiot,

Hard to watch but very well done. Thankyou

• Listener
    Listener
    There's no qualification in any of this, the same policies would be used for child rape.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The governing Body of Jehovah`s Witnesses are all misogynist men , so what else do you expect ?, than they hold women in contempt , and class them as 2nd rate citizens to be seen and not be heard , whose place is in the kitchen and the bedroom , and more preferably in the bedroom.

smiddy

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

That is a damning video.

Can you imagine the amount of sexually perverted sickness that is festering away in this rancid organisation? It is a scary thought.

They have crafted their own rules and procedures that allows rapists to have a good standing in the congregation. And child sex abusers.

For real.

• jhine
    jhine
    Marked to watch later
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

JWdaughter
    5 hours ago
    I always thought the woman in the field was the one at risk of being stoned. For fornication.

Being stoned while fornicating is great fun apparently..

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Sick! Another confirmation that we left a disturbing cult.
  • VIII
    VIII

Why isn't this type of stuff getting to the media?

The JW belief of "leave it in Jehovahs hands" is beyond crazy.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

I can only reply crudely to this with a loud and firm "fuck you" to the bOrg.

All humans under threat must do whatever it takes to increase the odds of survival for them and their loved ones, just as any animal does whatever it takes to protect their young/herd/pride etc.

My wife carries a Spyderco Merlin knife designed for nothing else but causing maximum open wound trauma to the target and she's been taught how to use it. She knows that she must not hesitate to use it when she is threatened without worrying about the legal implications - no point worrying about prosecution if you don't survive. The advice I've always given to women in rape situations is if you have the means to kill him, do it. You dont only owe it to yourself for your survival, you also owe it to the next victim. My wife is not to let someone abduct her to to immediately resist and attempt to kill him as the outcome is rarely survival, FBI statistics clearly prove it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit