2023-Price-Per-Publisher!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Per publisher, per what? Per month?

It's $10 per publisher per month.

The per-publisher amount is not announced to the congregation. The elders use it to calculate the total amount, announce the total amount to the congregation, and send it every month to the branch from the congregation's bank account.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

if you are PIMO and not donating, that means some R and F is putting is the $10.25 or maybe more for your seat! So whether you like it or not, because you are counted, they Org gets money! I took myself out because I didn't want them to be able to count me and collect. I wonder how much the PIMO are worth every month to the org.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ENOUGHISENOUGH:

I never thought about that: if someone is just keeping a seat warm in a congregation then they would be counted among a number and an amount for them would be sent in?!

This makes you appreciate that it’s not really even good to be sitting there if you no longer believe.

Well, I’m very Glad I stopped going and ‘Faded’ from the Witness religion decades ago!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I'd rather go to the movies then the Kingdumb Hall.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Per publisher, per what? Per month?

Neat blue dog...it's $10.75 per publisher per month.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

per publisher per month

Just a bit of clarification, it isn't a per seat occupied count, rather a per publisher. If you go just keep a seat warm and are no longer a publisher you are not counted.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FEDUPJW:

I meant ‘keeping a seat warm’ in a general sense specifically aimed at PIMOs. I wasn’t referring to somebody just visiting.

There’s probably a lot of Physically In Mentally Out people in the Witness religion and nobody can know for sure just how many. They are faking it for the sake of family or whatever.🙄 They do not want to be there.

They play the game and look ‘active’ enough to keep the elders off their back and do some ‘service’ and are counted as publishers. 👎

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@LHG - I understand what you are saying. I guess my take is that if one is fully out mentally, they may for the sake of family who are still in, occupy a seat at the KH without claiming or acting like a publisher by doing the door knocking work and no longer being counted as an active publisher. That was the way I left finally. And my take on this was molded by the time I spent doing the congregation accounts. No offense meant.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Phizz They really demonstrate Love don't they ? ....... Love of Money.

Too right they do.

Watchtower are the original 'influencers'......slimy, back-handed, undue influencers!!

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

do you all think that if you are baptized, but not going in service, but are taking a 'seat" every so often so as to be seen that you are not being counted in the equasion sent in monthly at $10.75 per . I can't say for sure, but I think if you baptized and on their radar either by turning in 15 min. or showing up occasionally or zoom, or call in ( and they don't know you are watching netflix instead) that you are being considered in the "mandatory" donation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit