2023-Price-Per-Publisher!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2023-Price Per Publisher.

Atlantis!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Kim and Mike already posted this so just disregard.

Atlantis!

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

That's a bargain! The Mormons want 10%, however they have better bennys

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I notice it's now $208 Jamaican!

We once found a $10 Jamaican bill on the street.

We took it to the bank and they said it was worth just about nothing.

So, we took it home and put it on the refrigerator.

Nice conversation starter.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

What is the number for Germany?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I think a little context is required about this . If I am right this is talking about a donation that a congregation makes to the WWWF , not an individual donation by the Publisher. I guess the congregation hopes it will get it back from donations but there is no obligation on a Publisher to do so.

Am I right?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Am I right?

Yes, that is the idea. There is a "recommended donation" for each congregation, based on the number of publishers. But each congregation determines what it will donate. Some will donate more, some will donate less.

But given how the vast majority of elders are positively drooling over themselves to follow direction from "mother", it is a safe bet that unless there are very difficult financial issues in a congregation, the recommended amount will be the minimum that they decide to send in each month.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

USD/JMD = 0.0064767785

One J dollar is worth jack shit !

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Per publisher, per what? Per month?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Per publisher, per what? Per month? " It was that way when I was in, years ago.

I remember being disgusted when this system came in, I always felt donations should be voluntary, o.k. the crafty money-grubbing bastards have made it look voluntary for the individual, but it is an oblique way of putting pressure on each J.W.

The really demonstrate Love don't they ? ....... Love of Money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit