Seeking Riches That Are True

by NJ501 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Listener
    Listener

It could be said that the GB is like the Evil slave, beating it's servants and getting drunk in it's focus on money.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It`s one thing all religions have in common is God needs your valuable things ,he needs your monetary donations ,your gifts ( material gifts of course ,estates left after you die etc.)

Why the God who created all things needs YOUR MONEY is beyond me.

The more blatant " cult" religions are the worst of course.

To be fair I must acknowledge that some religions do a great service in humanitarian needs for people who need it.

providing hospitals ,health clinics,food kitchens ,and shelters for the homeless ,and people with mental problems who need care.

Jehovahs Witnesses dont fit anywhere in these groups except to say to anyone in need :

"Here is a magazine go and be well fed " and then turn their back on them .

They offer no practical help to anyone and they never have ,and they never will.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Seeking riches that are true--that is, to joke-hova and not to you. Which means suffering. Which means getting oneself in debt to do more to joke-hova--I wonder how many are still in debt from the 2015 Israel mission and went even more in debt to do the 2017 one. And still donating, on credit, to the Worldwide Damnation Fund. The only riches this produces is the enslavement of the whole human race.

• waton
    waton

wt is seeking the riches that are true, that are real, real like real estate. in return they offer a hope, based on a talking snake, that they can never fulfill. had your fill?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation made 2 billion dollars in real estate sales in the last 2 years.

I guess they are seeking true riches.

And yet they have the balls to ask children to give up their candy money.

Corrupt devious assholes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit