Apostate lies are NOW fulfilling BIBLE PROPHECY 😅

by raymond frantz 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

Here's a website with statements from the WTS to obey even when it seems they are wrong.

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/trust-governing-body.php

One of my favorites:

Watchtower 2022 Feb pp.2-7
    Study Article 6 Do You Trust in Jehovah’s Way of Doing Things?
    During the great tribulation, we may receive instructions that seem strange, impractical, or illogical. Of course, Jehovah will not speak to us personally. He will likely provide direction through his appointed representatives. That will hardly be the time to second-guess the direction or to view it with skepticism, wondering, ‘Is this really coming from Jehovah, or are the responsible brothers acting on their own?’ How will you fare during that crucial time in human history? The answer might be indicated by how you view theocratic direction now. If you trust the direction we receive today and readily obey, you will likely do the same during the great tribulation.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Blondie, in my 10 years here, I read so many of your answers and posts, always thoroughly researched and helped me to connect the dots on many missing pieces of my puzzle, thank you

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

We’ve heard rumblings about the Org leadership half-expecting the CSA problems to sink ‘em, wherein they’ll declare that the Great Trib has started.

Wouldn’t it be a kick in the ass if the instructions were basically just “go to ground and await further instructions”…

…whilst they bugger off to parts unknown with whatever nest egg they’ve squirrelled away?

😏

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    To strengthen our fear of Jehovah, we need to focus on pleasing him in every decision we make. (Ps. 16:8) As you read Bible accounts, ask yourself, ‘If I had been in that situation, what decision would I have made?’ For example, picture yourself listening as the ten Israelite chieftains gave their negative report. Would you have believed the report and given in to the fear of man, or would your love for Jehovah and your desire to please him have won out? An entire generation of Israelites failed to recognize the truth that Joshua and Caleb spoke. As a result, they lost the opportunity to enter the Promised Land.​—Num. 14:10, 22, 23.

The issue is though Joshua and Caleb never changed their viewpoint or meaning nor did they say that they were not inspired and can make errors in their reports.

The GB did so you cannot levy the same trust to the GB as Joshua and Caleb.

• ColoradoGal
    ColoradoGal

I have trauma from being raised with Jehovahs Witnesses. I was Baptized as a JW in 1985. I thought I was doing what was expected of me.

However I honestly never agreed with the teachings of man being the head of the household as all I experienced in life showed me that man is weak. The cliques in the congregation isolated the single parent women from the families. They were not included in social events.

It was hypocritical and sad to watch a "brotherhood" preach about agape' love and yet ignore their own. To knock on doors and ignore those whom they felt didn't fit in.

A type of bullying in fact especially for teens during that time occured. I felt very alone and unwanted. I know now I am not the only one who felt this way. So many of the people I knew from back then walked away for the very same reasons.

I feel that Jehovah is the only true God. I don't need to associate with hypocritical people or to be ruled by a man's law.

Now men can grow a beard. Really? In 2024 this control has been relinquished? Why now? A man wanted to wear a beard probably. So they had to give women something too, SO now women don't have to wear dresses. It's called control.

Sigh.

Anyway 2024 stay positive and focused. Don't have to shave or wear dresses. Does that apply to both genders? Lol

Colorado Gal

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It just shows how man-made this Borganization really is.

Human overtones. As one youtuber just recently had a video on.

Welcome to the forum!!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    For example, picture yourself listening as the ten Israelite chieftains gave their negative report. Would you have believed the report and given in to the fear of man, or would your love for Jehovah and your desire to please him have won out?

If they had that much trust in Jehovah, why did they bother sending spies or asking for a report?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Everything fulfills Bible prophecy!

Even the stuff that doesn’t!

🤪

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

COLORADO GAL:

Welcome to the forum! I agree with everything you said in your post.

I also agree that the recent changes are about control. I wasn’t much concerned about the beards and dress thing.. It was them doing away with the counting time/slip…This was a measuring stick to categorize people in congregations as to who was ‘spiritual’ and worthy of associating with.👎 Well, I am Glad I kept my full-time job until retirement!

Like you, I also observed that they ignored single parent women and even single women in general.. All they wanted them for was to do favors, to which I said No.. If they could knock me for working, they could take a hike.

As you observed, many have walked away from the JW religion and I’m Glad to be one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit