Apostate lies are NOW fulfilling BIBLE PROPHECY 😅

by raymond frantz 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The new STUDY ARTICLE 28 Watchtower that has just been published on jw.org is about apostate lies and introduces new concepts in their effort to compat apostasy in the congregations. So despite the loosening of their recent disfellowshipping rules their fight against apostates is still raging hard. According to the foreword of this article, they will concentrate on :

Training ourselves to discern the difference between the truth we have learned from Jehovah and the falsehoods promoted by Satan and our opposers(=in other words apostates)

So under the theme "Do You Recognize the Truth?" we read in paragraph 3:

3.Read Ephesians 6:13, 14. Soon the Devil will use powerful propaganda to mislead entire nations into taking sides against Jehovah. (Rev. 16:13, 14) We can also expect Satan to intensify his efforts to mislead Jehovah’s people. (Rev. 12:9) Consequently, it is important that we train ourselves to see the difference between truth and falsehood and to be obedient to the truth. (Rom. 6:17; 1 Pet. 1:22) Our survival during the great tribulation will depend on it!

So the new idea is that combating apostate lies now is a training exercise for combating the intensified propaganda Satan will unlease in the time of the End. Later on we read in paragraph 7:

To strengthen our fear of Jehovah, we need to focus on pleasing him in every decision we make. (Ps. 16:8) As you read Bible accounts, ask yourself, ‘If I had been in that situation, what decision would I have made?’ For example, picture yourself listening as the ten Israelite chieftains gave their negative report. Would you have believed the report and given in to the fear of man, or would your love for Jehovah and your desire to please him have won out? An entire generation of Israelites failed to recognize the truth that Joshua and Caleb spoke. As a result, they lost the opportunity to enter the Promised Land.​—Num. 14:10, 22, 23.

Let's analyse this ancient example in today's setup. The Israelites are like the rank and file Jehovah's Witnesses that are being deceived by false reports or apostate lies. What is more likely happening here is that ancient Israelites portray rank and file jws, the 10 spies are the Governing body brainwashing 9 million jws into believing that apostates like the ancient Cananites are these monsters that will do anything to destroy your faith. I think this analogy works better! What do you think?

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Soon the Devil will use powerful propaganda to mislead entire nations into taking sides against Jehovah."

Snarky reference to Norway, perhaps? And to inoculate JWs against future government crackdowns on WT excesses?

Powerful propaganda? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! 🤬

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wow.

I’ve always wanted to be a part of prophecy fulfillment.

How exciting.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

How can the r&f defend themselves from apostates lies if they never say what these apostate lies are?🤔

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Didn’t you know?

Everything apostates say is, by default, a lie. Even the stuff that’s true.

That being said, the Org has no interest in having the R&F “defend” themselves against anything XJWs say…

…they haven’t in a long time.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I once heard some heavies at the Bible House say that listing the “lies” of apostates would be to propagate them. I disagreed since it only made publishers curious as to what these “apostate lies” were.

Of course listing the proof that they were indeed lies would take several hundred bound volumes of gobbledygook, spin, BS and misrepresentations - and printing is SOOOOO expensive.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Didn’t you know?

"Everything apostates say is, by default, a lie. Even the stuff that’s true."

Reminds me of Garak's "Especially the lies" quote.

https://youtu.be/4n8j6z8fQ_c?si=qvzfz0AVB-0EN4R2

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I like how they equate themselves (the Watchtower) to Jehovah.

the truth we have learned from Jehovah

nations into taking sides against Jehovah.

strengthen our fear of Jehovah, we need to focus on pleasing him

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - I once heard some heavies at the Bible House say that listing the ‘lies’ of apostates would be to propagate them. I disagreed since it only made publishers curious as to what these ‘apostate lies’ were…”

This.

Clearly, none of ‘em have heard of the Barbara Streisand Effect.

😏

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

They could have written a much shorter version of that article. One line, even:

"Your obedience is more important than whether or not we say something that is wrong."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit