No more reporting time for field service!!!

by Khaleesi 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Congrats!

Nothing better than that first time not turning in a field slip.

I stopped reporting time even when I did go out in service. Towards the end, the times I did go out in service I would have nothing but the bible with me (and it was the living bible.)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Congrats. You dont owe them any explanation. You dont owe them the truth either. If you want to fade... Dont make noise
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Thank you all for your comments & advice, I really really appreciate them....

The funny part was when I responded to the elder, in the same text that I hope his family is well & in good health .... and nothing, no response back, no thank you, no courtesy of thank you or ok..... now I am seeing the real people for what they are.... definitely true "by their fruits you shall know them"

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    That's wonderful Khaleesi. Congratulations! You are now finally starting to be free. I'm in a similar position myself. I haven't been to a meeting for about 6 months. I have refused to talk to the elders but my father keeps reporting fake time for me. For December he reported 1 hour and 3 placements for me, LOL. So, it kinda makes you wonder how many more are reporting fake hours and how real are the Yearbook statistics. Anyway, best of luck in your journey of becoming free from religious imprisonment.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    The pressure is most during the first 6 months of your non reporting while you are considered "irregular" and lowering the cong average. This will affect the elders during the next co visit and puts you on their radar. After 6 months you become inactive and not counted as a publisher so don't effect their stats. After a year or so your publisher card will be moved to the back of the publisher record file. From there on it is pretty much RIP.
  • DJS
    DJS
    Khaleesi
    It is time to take back what is yours - your life, your freedom of choice, your conscience. Be true to your namesake.
    "I am Daenerys Stormborn of the blood of old Valyria and I will take what is mine! With fire and blood, I will take it!"
    "When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mother of Dragons,

Won't they be surprised when you send your babies to "toast" them!

They will be expecting adult beverages but will experience Gehenna!

Peace unto you, Khaleesi.

PS - you can have fun with them by suggesting that if they are uncomfortable with the numbers they could fill in something that makes them feel better. Make them into "unconscious (zombie) apostates!"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    do I get a call or text for their concern if I am still alive? Hell no!!! I only get a text to report time to make their reports look good!!!

So very typical, That is exactly what I see around here

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    @DJS: OMG you made me laugh soo hard, soo truee!! Winter is coming for them! !
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

I never knew I had it in me , but I was aux. pio. last september during the CO's visit, dropped the A-bomb by writing a letter to the BOE regarding 1914 & ARC then went from 3 to 2 to 1 hour during oct-nov-dec. My first day in fieldservice was january 1996, so I guess at my 20th anniversary, the time finally has come to say goodbye and retire!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit