Larry Nasser..... WOW....

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JD, with all the abuse case affecting the WTBTS, and all the “Me too” coverage, and the way that information can be leaked and spread almost instantly, they better start paying attention.

I’m not accusing any GB members of anything, except willful neglect when it comes to abuse victims. Sure, the GB has a pedo-database that they want hidden away, but that doesn’t mean they are sexual predators themselves. It just means that their inaction concerning true reforms helps create the perfect environment for abusers.

DD

• John Davis
    John Davis

He was the US Gymnastics physician who was convicted of child molestation. They just went through 7 days of victims impact statements and he was sentenced to 50-174 years in prison in federal court. That is in addition to his state convictions.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ok so i just read up on this and i realized i do know the basics, i just didnt reconize the name.

Data, why in the world would the gb be afraid because of this? This piece of shit was a doctor who raped young girls in his care! He should be drug into the street, rapped himself, then excuted. His body should be burned and the ashes scattered to the four wind. All memory of him erased from the world, or whatever punishment his victims think is just.

How is this analogous to the gb? I get where your going but its not the same. At all.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unless you live under a rock, you may have noticed a shifting in the consciousness of society when it comes to the abuse of women.

Do we need a list of how many assholes have finally been fired or prosecuted?

Watch the hearing. Read the information. Look at the almost identical “reasoning” of the Abuser, which mirrors the calloused attitudes of the GB and their sycophantic followers.

With a female prosecutor and a female judge, some sweet justice was served up today. These women would destroy the GB if the weasels ever dared to attempt any old school, CTR style debate.

I hope that these types of cases continue to receive the coverage they deserve, and I hope our society can continue to evolve.

DD

• Giordano
    Giordano

I can't speak for Data-Dog but I can appreciate that some times child sexual abuse can be a kick in the teeth. Like in this Larry Nasser case.

The Catholic Church also comes to mind.....it took a number of years but then the dam broke. What do you think when you see a Catholic priest? Their policy to cover up has cost them members and money.

Hell even the Boy Scouts screwed up and it seriously cost them.

What's going to happen to the JW's preaching work when informed people understand that their cover up impacts their community.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Oooooooh, now I know who he is. He's one sick guy. Sadly, the Borg does a good job of hiding and covering up things internally and discouraging outside interference so I doubt they're worried as an organization. Plus, although I believe the culture of the organization to be ethically guilty of creating an environment where such heinous crimes are committed, legally is a whole other ballgame. I doubt the GB care one iota, other than maybe to protect their precious database of accused. I'd love to see the dubs outed though for the skeletons in their closet.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It’s these types of cases that SHOULD worry all the abusive a-holes of the world.

Do I think the GB is actually worried? Of course not! Like this Nassar bloke, they probably believe they are untouchable. Good!! Perhaps that attitude will come back to haunt them.

I hope that it will.

DD

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Data, as you may be able to ascertain, i clearly don't live under a rock. I have internet access, not commonly found under rocks (patrick star being the lone exception im aware of).

I would suggest, however, thats is just another example of a former jw overreaching in the vain hopes that something will smack the wt down.

This “doctor” raped little girls in his care. There is no court in the US that could hand a worthy sentance. 5,000 years wounldnt be enough. He deserves pain and suffering for eternity.

The gb haven't raped anyone (greenless and chitty being dead im not including them in the current discussion regarding prosecution). Im sure you or some other crackpot will argue they are complicit and if we want to talk consequences because of policy then im all for it but they are not in the same universe as this vile evil piece of human waste. No rational person can look at a serial rapist and make this comparison.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Also, court after court has ruled that Watchtower does not have a fiduciary responsibility and that there is no special relation between congregants and the religion. Also just as in California, other states have shown that there is no duty to warn or a duty to protect.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    He should be drug into the street, rapped himself, then excuted. (_Morpheus)

Where he's going they have a way of hating child abusers and what you said may just happen. Jeffrey Dahmer didn't last very long - although his crimes were even more heinous than Nasser's since Dahmer murdered some of his victims. It's an 'eye for an eye' environment for people like Nasser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit