Larry Nasser..... WOW....

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Do you think the GB are watching the live report?? Will they learn from all this? Are they scared shitless as the reality of social media delivers one bitch-slap of truth after another?

I can’t help but wonder how this case, and others will affect the WTBTS INC., which is reactive, not proactive in nature.

DD

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Huh?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thats exactly what the gb would say.... huh? I havnt heard of the aforementioned gentleman and i doubt they have either.. details would be nice, If you get a chance.

• DATA-DOG
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I recommend watching the proceedings and reading all the information.

I pray that our society continues to move forward and continues to acknowledge victims of abuse, and continues to make these assholes pay for their crimes.

If the WTBTS Lawyers aren’t watching, they should be.....

DD

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If they're following the case at all, they will simply cite it as an example of how sexually depraved the world is. And they'll do so without even a hint of irony.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Why would they be watching? There is no accusation against a GB member. Larry Nassar is the one who actually abused children. Unless your actually accusing actual members of child abuse.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lol! I liked your comment. The GB as individuals may not give a shit, but the Lawyers better, because it’s going to affect the business.

DD

• John Davis
    John Davis

Again why would the lawyers even care? Again unless you are saying that the members have committed these actions themselves they cannot be prosecuted. I don't understand why Watchtower would care.

• steve2
    steve2

As someone who is not "in the know" I ask this: Is Larry Nassar a JW or does he have JW connections?If not, I also feel like saying, "Huh?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit