by Shakita 28 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

ROTFL @ Pope!!!

How true!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey Pope,

Don't do it! On day 32343424 after Armageddon you could always learn to play the harmonica. Oh, and haven't you ever heard of soy burgers. Yum!

Mr. Shakita

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Shakita, NOW you tell me!! I forgot about the harmonica....I just returned from the Hall......oh well, they'll all be resurrected again tomorrow so its no big loss!

Pope

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ask any dub about what are the first things they will do when the emerge from the ashes of Armageddon.

They will tell you they want to capture all the material "stuff" they can get, while the getting is good: houses, cars, jewels and other stuff.

I've asked this question myself to dubs and virtually ALL of them were into looting the spoils after Armageddon.

Not ONE of them said, "I want to spent a hundred or two hundred years learning how to be a better and more compassionate human being and work on all of my faults."

Dubs are among the most materialistic and self-serving people on this planet. "Spiritual Growth" is not a goal for them, but merely a term for them that they toss about while scheming and trying to grab for all this life has to offer.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they just admitted to be materialistic opportunists. What bothers me is that they deny it, and do the very thing they deny even in this pre-Armageddon world. I would imagine that those selfish dubs would end up killing half of themselves in the fights for the mansions, fur coats and Mercedes right after Armageddon.

Farkel

• berylblue
    berylblue

Hmmmmmmm....I'm trying to think about what I would do on Day One after the big A.

Probably crying because all my loved ones died, as well as so many others.

Yeah, what a happy day.

Rosemarie

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I was ALWAYS amazed at how materialistic the Circuit Overseers generally were. Not only did they get heaps of cash thrust upon them at the final Sunday meeting, they got shoes and suits bought for them for free, cars generally repaired for free, caravans got carpeted and curtained for free, and then on top of that all the circuits money was available to them, so they could buy the latest PC, printers, software etc etc from the circuits own bank account.

And all TAX+FREE of course!!

No wonder its a job that is so desirable.!!

Pope

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey Farkel,

Case in point. Here is a paragraph where the dubs are getting a tad greedy.

About noon we realized that we were getting hungry. The elders appointed groups to go out and find supplies. The sisters thought it would be real fun to go shopping, but it was mostly brothers who went. After a while they started coming back. Two brothers returned with huge motor homes and one with a big travel trailer and a generator. One group brought china and silverware. A lot of it was real fine china, and even some real silver. One group brought tables, and the rest brought food and drink. We had lots of food, all kinds of stuff. One brother, Patrick, came driving in the parking lot in a police car with the lights and siren going. He had it stuffed with cases of wine and coffee. And in the trunk was a large espresso coffee machine.

They will tell you they want to capture all the material "stuff" they can get, while the getting is good: houses, cars, jewels and other stuff.

I've asked this question myself to dubs and virtually ALL of them were into looting the spoils after Armageddon.

Not ONE of them said, "I want to spent a hundred or two hundred years learning how to be a better and more compassionate human being and work on all of my faults."

When over 3 thousand people lost their lives on 9/11/01, everyone was devestated. If we humans are greatly disturbed by the deaths of 3 thousand people, what makes the jdubs think that they wouldn't be profoundly disturbed and horrified over the deaths of six billion people. Do they really think that they would find joy in the putrifying corpses that would be everywhere. It's too ghoulish even to think about it. And it's true, the dubs are fixated on the material benefits and not the desire to change the inner person.

Mr. Shakita

• Realist
    Realist

shakita,

when i asked my ex girlfriend if she wouldn't be sad that i was burned to ashed by all loving Jehooba she answered yes she would be sad but in paradise that would go away since there would be no unhappy people there!

so i guess the death of 6 billion people won't be a huge problem to overcome for these caring guys!

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Pretty sad attempt to try to get the bored JW's to think about "how wonderful" everything will be after Armageddon. As per usual, I personally could NEVER figure out what would be so flippin' wonderful about the devestating destruction of millions of men, women and children. Even though the arthor keeps saying everything is so fabulously wonderful. Nice touch with the "no peddlars" signs being burned.

As most of us who've left figured out long ago, the JW religion is for the terminally mentally and emotionally twisted.

For me, I'd take death/total destruction over living in their idiotic, perverse world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit