My biography.....

by digderidoo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    Yes Dig, but who are you now?

I am the product of all my past experiences, thoughts, feelings and emotions......and oh yes a junior member of the jw forum!!!!!!!

Sentinal.....I have done 100 hrs in 90 degrees(well perhaps 70, i'm in the uk) whilst wearing a suit.....but i didn't wanna mention that, cause everyones dunitt.

And what brought me to this cult? Playing poker with C.T. Russell....forgot to mention that one.

Dig

• gumby
    gumby
    Sentinal.....I have done 100 hrs in 90 degrees(well perhaps 70, i'm in the uk) whilst wearing a suit.....but i didn't wanna mention that, cause everyones dunitt.

Your also a fibber cuz undercover said that.

Gumby

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Look! Up In The Sky,
    It's A Bird, It's A Plane, No... It's Superman!

alt

...........but can you fly like Superman?

Katie

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Sorry Katie i cannot fly for i am the 'Keeper of the Kryptonite'

• onacruse
    onacruse
    the 'Keeper of the Kryptonite'

The red variety?

Craig

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    The red variety?

Haven't a clue as i am colour blind....

Dig

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

You are a fake and a liar, Didj. Its IMPOSSIBLE to open a can of sardines with your teeth.

The Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I have a friend (also hailing from England) who has a business card which proclaims his profession as "Professional Drinking Companion."

Pope

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, while we've got you here as our guest, there are a few things on which you could perhaps enlighten me.

1.Since lawerence of arabia was homosexual, what was he like? Did you do him before, during, or after his desert adventures?

2.Could you name the 17 languages?

3.What role did you play in the cargo cults? I wasn't aware there were gods involved.

4.Which is your favorite drug?

I will likely think of more questions later, but these are a few things was wondering about, just now.

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Haven't a clue as i am colour blind....

Ahh, that explains it...you inadvertently got hold of the red kryptonite:

METALS & MINERALS

Kryptonite - The only element that could defeat Superman on ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN/SYN/1953-57; THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERBOY/SYN/1988-91; LOIS & CLARK: THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN/ABC/1993-97 and SMALLVILLE/WB/2001+. Kryptonite were actually pieces from the exploded planet Krypton, the birth planet of Kal-el (a.k.a. "Superman"), an alien now living under the guise of newspaper reporter Clark Kent on the planet Earth. Over the years many kinds of Kryptonite have surfaced (green, blue, red, white and gold) but only the green version of Kryptonite would weaken or kill Superman upon prolonged exposure. Superman, for example, has been shot with bullets made from Kryptonite, effected by jewelry (rings, necklaces) made from the substance, and been nearly defeated by ray guns emitting a deadly Kryptonite beam. The various types of Kryptonite (appearing in comics, TV, Movies) and their effects on Superman and others are listed below:

BlueBlue Kryptonite is fatal to Bizarro creatures like Bizarro Superman, the same way Green Kryptonite effects Superman. Blue Kryptonite was created when a duplicator ray of Professor Potter fired on some green kryptonite.
    GoldGold Kryptonite exposure permanently removes superpowers from Kryptonians like Superman.
    GreenGreen Kryptonite causes a quick loss of strength and eventual death for any Kryptonian. Green Kryptonite is the most common form of the substance. Green Kryptonite was thought to have no short-term effects on humans or non-super-powered Kryptonians, but was later found to cause cancer in long term exposure cases (Lex Luthor wore a ring containing a piece of Kryptonite to keep Superman at bay, but soon discovered the consequences).
    RedRed Kryptonite was created from Green Kryptonite that passed through a mysterious red colored cloud while on its way to Earth. Exposure to Red Kryptonite causes strange side effect and mutations in Kryptonians (growing wings, for instance). The effects from each specific piece of the Red form lasts about 1-2 days. Good News: Once exposed to a "specific" piece of Red Kryptonite, a person is permanently immune to that piece. Bad News: Each piece of Red Kryptonite is different and will effect potential host with its own unique mutative side effects.
    SILVERSilver Kryptonite is fictional. Appeared in hoax when Superman's friends honored his 25th anniversary since his arrival on Earth.
    YellowYellow Kryptonite is fictional. It was concocted by Lex Luthor as a hoax.
    KrimsonKrimson Kryptonite was created by the impish Mr. MXYZPTLK. This form of Kryptonite robs Superman of his super strength. It was not deadly like Green Kryptonite.
    WhiteKills any type of plant life on Earth or elsewhere
    SlowSlow Kryptonite is a modified form of Green Kryptonite. Produced by a scientist, it slows the speed of nerve impulses, and movements of both Kryptonians and Terrans.
    XKryptonite-X bestows temporary superpowers to Terran lifeforms. Kryptonite-X, a synthetic variation, was created by Supergirl as a potential cure for exposure to Green Kryptonite. Kryptonite-X accidentally imbued Linda Lee Danver's pet cat, Streaky with super-powers.
    Anti Anti-Kryptonite effects non-super-powered Kryptonians the same way Green Kryptonite effects the super-powered Superman.
    JewelJewel Kryptonite gives those in the Phantom Zone mind-control abilities and the power to project illusions in the the "Real World."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit