Revelation 13 and 17 Beasts

by Duran 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Duran
    Duran
    The Philadelphia congregation represents all people on earth in the 21st century? Nope. I don't see it like that. It's a stretch.

That is not what I said. The Scriptures speak for themselves.

So unity must be established before the GT.

Unity/refining takes place during the GT/42-month period captivity. That's when those with insight impart understanding to many and where they wash their robes clean in the blood of the Lamb.

All the nations won't fit on the low plain of Jehoshaphat (= Jehovah is judge). Same goes for the Mountain of Megiddo. These I view as a world situation rather than a geographical location.

LOL! I was not claiming that it would be in that geographical location. I was merely showing the timing of the two different judgments. The first that is said to start on God's house is during the time his people are said to be being ruled over/captives by the nations. Then after that captivity period, the nations will then be gathered together.

The reason Jesus will be able to separate sheep/wheat from goats/weeds is because during the GT/8th kings' rule each will prove whom they are during that time. Those that were victorious against the mark will be the sheep an inherit God's kingdom. Those that took the mark will be the goats and receive God's wrath.

I'm not going to go over it again. That would be boring.

Understood. Keep believing as you see fit.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Worldly armies will gather to fight Jesus' arrival at the place called in Hebrew Armageddon.

Revelation 16:14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon.

I don't see here that every soldier of the world has to go to the place called in Hebrew Armageddon.

Instead it looks like the kings of the earth will send there the amount of soldiers and equipment they deem necessary to prevent Jesus from beginning to rule from Jerusalem.

• peacefulpete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit