GB member dies

by Roddy 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Roddy
    Roddy

I heard that a GB member, Milton Henschel, died this past Saturday 22 March.

• Prisca
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

a GB member???... Hey thats the PRESIDENT (isnt it, wasnt he?) ((I stopped keeping record of presidents after my old mate freddie rolled over and made a noise like a frog))

• Prisca
    Prisca

Young Milton was the Prez up until October 2000, when the Borg was reorganised, a new corporation was named, and it was announced that Don Adams (NOT the actor) was now the President of the WTS.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pris. Is that so? well bugger me,.... I didnt know that at all. See? you DO know something I dont.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

They probably decided in 2000 that a man who couldnt eat his own breakfast porridge without drooling it all over his chin was probably a bit past being spiritual director of 6, 000, 000 people.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Refiner,

well bugger me

You, er, do know about some of the posters on this, er, forum don’t you? Just don't bend over if yer drop yer change!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Refiners fine, I don't know if that was just a joke or if you meant it to hit - but Henschel was severely ill for many years with Parkinson's desease. I don't know about you, but as for me, I try not to make jokes about other people's illness or dysfunctions. The Pope doesn't look too well, and I by all means can be mighty mean when it comes to the Catholic Church and the Pope's role in it, but I don't make jokes about him as an old man. Old age and illness come to all of us, and I wouldn't like others to laugh at my situation, and therefore do not laugh at others.

• gumby
    gumby
    It might help to read the board before posting.......

Now pris,

When one has been away for a few days.....then they return..... they do not always review the past post before they join in again. Drink your coffee before posting ya crabby old thing

( besides.....poor roddy is one of the 3 stooges )

Gumby

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Does anyone have a news article, etc. to substantiate old Miltie's death? Looks like the WTS has done a good job of keeping it quite. My husband and his parents are JW's and they have heard nothing, even though there was a meeting last night. I checked the New York Times for an obituary - nothing. I would LOVE to see this in print! Please respond ASAP!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit