I found the WTBTS 990-T's Income Tax Returns for 2010-2013, and it shows their book value of all their assets

by LevelThePlayingField 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper

" I hope they crash and burn " . I second that emotion. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I can recall a few weeks ago that the WBTS sustained a loss of $56 million range in 2014. I don't know if anyone can confirm this or not.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    so, lets see, ' jah' has 'removed' his 'holy spirit', because they are loosing support . hmm.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Shut the front door girl next door!
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    oppostate: And there's all kinds of charities, insurances, funds, foundations and trusts at:
    https://www.citizenaudit.org/?q=Jehovah%27s+witnesses
    Oh geez. I randomly clicked on "Two Copper Mountains Inc." just 'cause I thought it was a cool name and wondered what connection it could have with the JWs.

Well. That was interesting. Veeerrrry interesting.
    It seems like a JW guy set up a private company to manage a "donation" of a piece of land worth about 1.2 million dollars.
    Next thing that happens is that a guy - Robert Metts (a real estate dude) - made a large cash contribution of $325,000 to this private company, managed by the JW guy and his wife, that was 'holding' this donated land. Some of that large "donation" was disbursed to three Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Next, the land is "sold". For, apparently, "fair market value" of $260,000. The cost of the sale was $26,335, for a net loss of $1,029,455. The land was sold to G&F Farms. It must of been an opportune time to pick up land deals.
    Next, various sums of money was disbursed to "4" Congegations of Jehovah's Witnesses for their "general funds".
    An interesting way of managing "donated land". And what was that big donation that came from a real estate guy all about? The guy who made a scoop on the sale of the land which ended up being sold for a huge loss? It sounds like somebody was making deals and making lots of money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit