News from the 2019 Annual Meeting

by RubaDub 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The Annual Meeting (2019) is happening as I am posting this.

Any comments yet or information from what is being presented?

Rub a Dub

• Island Man
  • St George of England
    St George of England

One of the speculations on that list is a new Revelation Book.

After six previous attempts plus revisions I think they should leave that topic well alone!

George

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I keep my mouth shut this year.

G.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Perhaps they'll reveal wonderful new cost-cutting/streamlining measures "to make wiser use of donated funds."

The money-making chariot must keep rolling along with new ideas. The sheeple can't be allowed to focus on money just going to lawsuits.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Everybody goes ooohhh and ahhhh over the Annual Meeting since the new text for the year is announced.

If anyone hears what it is, let me know. I can then stay "informed", lol.

Rub a Dub

• waton
    waton
    The money-making chariot must keep rolling along with new ideas.

The tall guy: remember it is wheels within wheels able to make any instant direction or speed changes, poor riders, fasten seat belts.

confiscate halls, keep charging rent, sell hall, keep collecting rent. -- perhaps rebuild on domation, free labor. confiscate, keep charging rent chariot money harvesting machine, golden.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

First n last I heard the year text is Matthew 28:19 go therefore n make disciples.

Zing

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWs annual meeting = new propaganda strategies for the WTS publishing house.

In so many ways the WTS has made a valiant effort to commercialize the Gospel of Jesus with self indulgent lies and corruption.

Why ? Because it is a religoius publishing house that availed both power and money to a few select men.

• Listener
    Listener

Lol Gorbi, that was great fun and a good lesson for some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit