New Field Service Format?

by jw07 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

It seems that HYPE is the only thing keeping JW.org alive and well these days (that and the money of suckers who continue to fall for it).

At meeting on Monday, an elder announced "the faithful slave has seen it fit to change the format of our ministry in 2016, and more information will come". I guess the desired reaction is to get JWs preoccupied with what those changes could possibly be, and if it means that the end is nearer or some crap.

With that said, I've been suckered into wanting to know what these 'changes' will be. Does anyone know?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I do not know. My guess is that it will involve more electronic presentations and become mostly a case of point and preach via a tablet or phone. It's actually begun but they will probably refine it. Just brainstorming here.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    I think they're just changing the reporting in 2016. All placements are lumped into one category. IIRC not all the data is even sent to the branch.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    There's one born every minute
  • kairos
    kairos
    You mean they aren't cancelling the preaching work and moving to the "warning work" because the end is so near?
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Who meets on a Monday? Was this an elders meeting?
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

I have never heard of a KH meeting on Monday since the WT WT study is Monday night and Betllies cannot make it. But if there are any changes it has nothing to do with stopping the preaching work. According to the org book, the purpose of the cong is the preaching work.

It is my opinion though that the preaching work will not continue for more than a couple of more years at the very most. I also think that 100 years of preaching just about covers it because it is senseless for people not to experience some consequences in their lifetime for rejecting it. Seems to me that everything should converge after the WT is out of Kings County and established in Warwicked if that long. Just my view. Something must happen.

• Listener
    Listener

Maybe he was talking about the midweek meeting which is now called Our Christian Life and Ministry. Here's a link to the video explaining the new format

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODStudio/pub-jwbrd_201510_5_VIDEO

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The format of the ministry huh....hmmm, maybe the witnessing will be conducted from the local coffee shop with tablets left open on the table playing JDubyer.borg videos while the group orders coffee and gossips.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

"No more preaching the end is nighh.

Oh and send us more money to store in out secret bunkers in case we don't die..

Go sell ur possessions and shun whom you love....

This is a message we recieved from above "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit