Jehovah's Witnesses Announce Plans to Build Giant Media Center

by iwantoutnow 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jws
    jws

Good point Pete. Next thing, it's movies. Christian movies are regularly appearing and they must think they can get their cut. With their version of stupid movies like "God is not Dead". And somehow, as if it's possible, their movies will be even more poorly written and more poorly thought out.

On the good side for them, I'm sure there are plenty of great actors in their ranks. Think of all of those JWs secretly living double lives and acting like good JWs.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

2026 ?

So no Armageddon in the next few years. Phew. Thank you god

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I've got it:

A subscription streaming service,

JW+

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Oh Yeah! No big A before 2026! :)

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Demand? We don't tell elders our true thoughts, elders dont tell the CO , i assume the CO tells his boss what he wants to hear.

There are few if any of the elite couch surfing like I remember in the 50s and 60s. I think they really think the average jw lives in a mansion

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

Like a couple have said already, starting construction in 2022 and finishing in 2026, in 7 years!

How on earth can they be taken seriously about living in the last seconds of the last minutes of the last days of the last... etc etc. That the big A is imminent and it's so close that we're making plans for at least seven years into the future.

And after the big A? Will there be a need for videos and media? Which factories will be producing the computers and cameras and the bottles of Scotch needed for said structures?

Honestly, I'm trying to comprehend the complete bollocks of it all but I'm struggling.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How on earth can they be taken seriously about living in the last seconds of the last minutes of the last days of the last... etc etc

Answer = stupid poorly educated people are easy to control

The JWs will say are organization is the most righteous on earth , that's why Jehovah has chosen us.

The reality is the WTS/JWS is commercialized false prophet (Publishing organization) , full of ignorance and corruption, where a few select men (GB) are saturated in power and money and they plan on keeping it that way.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Sounds like wt is going into the video/cd production business. Biblical themed videos for sale and Christian (aka jehovah) music videos and cd's for sale.

just saying!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They already have an expansive video production facility at Waykill HQ, so this new facility might be to created different language videos .

• asp59
    asp59
    They seem to wanna chance bible arragment Paulus plants. Appolos waters and God makes it grow to Paulus plants DVD waters and....God not gonna make it grow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit