making out like a bandit

by enoughisenough 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Atlantis, is the Pegasus a website, a youtube, etc? not familiar with it...I am interested in how that scheme works.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Talk about making out like a bandit, the old bethel in Mill Hill was sold to a rich Jewish group for millions and after they paid everything they asked the branch for a quote to do security and maintenance a little longer.

They then asked for a quote to do all the work changing the buildings to what the Jews wanted

again it was millions of pounds quoted per year to do all the work

then pandemic happened and the Jews plans changed they asked the branch for more work to be done differently to what was previously planned

the Jews are paying the branch millions and millions and think about this….ALL THE WORK IS BEING DONE BY VOLUNTEERS UNPAID

THE BRANCH KEEPS ALL THOSE MILLIONS AND THEY HAVE A HUGE GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS IN NORTH LONDON GOING IN EVERY DAY WORKING ON A JEWISH BUILDING

I talked about this a lot in my thread about Peter Bullock in the treasury dept

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

enoughisenough:

This is what the Pegasus looks like. The one in this picture holds 112 Terabytes. The one we have looks exactly like it and holds 80 Terabytes.

Pegasus3 Array 112 Terabytes, No Longer Available
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1447743-REG/promise_technology_p3r8hd112us_pegasus3_112tb_r8_thunderbolt.html
    It has 3 ports where you can include different types of equipment. Little gadgets you can hook up to it. Then, using these gadgets, you can type in for the Pegasus to record anything "related" to what you type in.
    Example:
    If I type into my computer that I want to search and record subject matter related to the Watchtower, Bible Students, Pastor Russell, Rutherford, Jehovah's Witness, and so forth and go to a website, the Pegasus will search anything related with the help of the gadgets.
    It will sort of do what is done over at the Internet Archives. (Find anything related.)
    Do you see this Adventist Database?https://documents.adventistarchives.org/default.aspx

By mistake I recorded that entire database because I forgot that I had left the "record" button on and didn't stop the record option.
    I now have over 10,000 copies of "Sign Of The Times" that I don't really need. Every book, tract, booklet, book, Church Manual, Picture,....everything was recorded.
    Oh crap! That is what I said when I discovered I had left it on.
    The Pegasus was a donation to us from a very wealthy person, who had been contacting Randy Watters years ago. We could never afford a machine like that.
    In a few minutes I'll come back and give you links for all that Watchtower Disaster Relief Fraud stuff.
    Cookie Thief!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

The file folder will have all of these documents numbered.

1---2013-11-20-BOE Letter

2---2017-09-07-BOE Letter

3---2017-11-03-BOE Letter

4---DC-50-E Form LOCAL DESIGN/CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEER APPLICATION

5---DISASTER PREPAREDNESS/FIRST RESPONSE TRAINING Manual

7---Disaster Relief Talk English Video

8---WORKSHOP #1 Preparedness And Personal Protective Equipment

The S-180 Manual in the #9 file starts off in Spanish, but all the paragraphs are in English. It was originally in Spanish, but we ran it through a translator. Look for the (Red Bookmark) in the PDF.

9---2017 Disaster Relief Fraud--How It Works

10---Disaster Task Instruction Cards

11---The Ministry of Relief FOCUS OF CHAPTER Christian love in action during times of disaster.

12---Working Together Safely—Standards for Theocratic Construction and Maintenance Manual February 2022.

Download:
    https://www.filemail.com/d/polkuvuknutnleq
    or

https://we.tl/t-MpBbFlezp9

Atlantis!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

before covid--i discovered my house had a problem with the ground floor--the laminate flooring was bulging and lifting--it turned out the underfloor was soaking wet. I contacted my insurers who sent in 2 surveyors: 1 to assess the extent of the damage, 2 to find the source of the water.

It turned out the ground floor shower was leaking waste water under the floor--so the whole lot had to come up and be replaced. Estimates were from £18 to 22,000. As soon as the insurance company got the quotes--they approved the lowest ( From my neighbour, a builder )...and settled the claim in full---STRAIGHT AWAY ! At no point was any inspection carried out--either during the work--or afterwards. My new engineered oak floor looks very nice.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

so I was listening to a reading from Raymond Franz book In Search of Christian Freedom. This reading was about the donation arrangement which I remembered thinking was a great thing back when. That being said, that literature still got paid for and more! I always donated for the literature-sometimes more than I would have purchased the old literature for. I gave all donation received at the doors to the contribution. They were always reminding us to ask for the donations -which was neither here nor there to me-I might casually bring it up but in such a way to make sure they knew I was happy to give it to them. So this is what I learned from the book reading: the literature wasn't on a donation basis in all countries. Some of the JW in poorer countries still had to pay per copy as we did before the donation arrangement. The thing about the donation arrangment which we weren't told was it was all about not paying taxes on the money collected for literature.In the countries ( seemingly more productive ) they governments wanted tax on literature bought and sold. So this legal loophole they created kept them from paying taxes on the literature and they got more in donations than they would have in the old methods.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I just remembered this. After hurricane Katrina, my daughter, along with a group of high school students, went to New Orleans to assist with clean up. They were with our church group, and we contacted a church down there to assist. They had a family all lined up, not a member of their church, just a family in need of help. The kids were brought to a house in Ward 9, and asked to take it down to the studs. It took them the full week. She showed me pictures, the mold was halfway up the wall. The family was very thankful, the kids helped someone, developed camaraderie, and learned things about those less fortunate. They also got to eat beignet’s, and on the way home, got to see Elvis’s mansion. It was a great character builder. She loved it, and the junior pastor, who led the trip with his wife, performed her marriage ceremony when she was 22. 😀👍🏻🙏

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Some of the JW in poorer countries still had to pay per copy as we did before the donation arrangement. The thing about the donation arrangment which we weren't told was it was all about not paying taxes on the money collected for literature.In the countries ( seemingly more productive ) they governments wanted tax on literature bought and sold.

I knew about the tax thing for donation basis literature, but I had no idea poor JWs were still made to pay!! That makes me furious. I mean really furious!!

Biahi That's a lovely story!! That's what it's all about!! Had to look up the nuns farts!😂Delicious😋

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit