Who Was/Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In USA?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jackie Kennedy was considered the most beautiful for years. Melania Trump is obviously an ex model. Michelle Obama has been touted as a true beauty. Some even thought Eleanor Roosevelt was attractive.

Who gets your vote??

Also who was best looking President???

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Looking quickly Tyler was pretty. The list I found showed everything from childhood pictures to whrn in the office so it is hard to judge. The earliest are paintings so there may be some artistry hiding things. Jackie was world known for beauty. If we could find pics of all them at age 30 it may help.

As for men JFK was good looking, it is harder to say as I don't look at men the same way a woman would. Maybe grant with his beard?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Nude, it would be Melania. Of course she's the only one I've seen.

• LV101
    LV101

You've seen Melania "Nude," yeah, right!! I know -- you just can't prove it, of course.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The one who is beautiful in actions , mind and soul.Show me one.

Zing

• tiki
    tiki

I don't think any were exactly raving beauties....but Michelle Obama takes great precedence as a beautiful caring soul.....brilliant as well. And although a lot of people cannot see past prejudices, Hillary Clinton has intelligence beyond belief! I never thought Jackie O was much more than born into wealth. Her sister Lee was actually prettier. Melania is hard looking...and she always has an unpleasant expression.

As for the men...the Bush two were in their youth very good looking men.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Barbara Bush looked like the Quaker Oats guy.

Rub a Dub

• LauraV
    LauraV

Speaking of our current, remember a few times it has been said that she has a double? The pictures really didn't look like her to me either, the stand-in just stood their like she was told to, like she was frozen, didn't even move her head one tiny bit to the right or the let of her

Anyway, can you imagine ol' Bess or Mamie (Truman and Eisenhower for the younger generation) taking those nude shots like Melania? Hey maybe they did, but we'll never know, thank goodness

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Are there any links to Melania nude? I need to see for educational purposes.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I think Hillary Clinton was the best looking 1st lady and Bill was best looking POTUS!

just kidding!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit