Tight Pants Tony and the 1st international broadcast started a chain reaction that woke up an uber pioneer

by Bad_Wolf 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Tony's tight pants rant woke me up as well!

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_sz8MsUqQ

Even caught the attention of This show from Dave Packman and he points out how stupid one of the JW leaders is.

• Jayk
    Jayk
    After finding out TTATT, you really can't go back...It makes me wonder how many people I know are PIMO and don't say it.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Thanks for the video, betheliesalot, when you hear someone from "the outside world" talk about it, it all goes into perspective. This cult is weird! David Pakman did a great job with his "listen to this recording of AMorris III being xlated into Italian.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes they really scraped the bottom of the barrel to find AM#3 and make him a GB member, he's a real numb nuts.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

they were doing a good job keeping a straight face while listening to him. Someone ought to show them stephen Lett. Pretty much anything he says and they will lose their composure.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCf_9qrZnU0 rubber face lett always looks like he's doing a pre-k kids show

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Also just noticed he wears a toupee lol or a very very bad comb over

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm glad to hear this. The governing body are now in the limelight..........not good for them, although no doubt they think they're stars. This exposure of the mentally retarded fools behind the WBT$ is not an asset to them. whilst the paedophile loving rock star popes parade themselves, like peacocks before the jobos, their weirdness is waking some up.

Come on governing body, let's see more of you and please be as mental as you usually are. You are your own worst enemy. Apostates pale in comparison to those insane leaders of the bOrg.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

OK, so tight fitting pants aren't exactly macho. And yes, they are a bit effeminate and make a fella look as though he's mincing when he walks. But I hardly see that as a plot by the gay community to seduce young JW males into a life of debauchery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit