If Donald Trump becomes President, who will be on his Cabinet

by RubaDub 12 Replies latest social current

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just some thoughts if Trump becomes President.

There are 15 Cabinet positions/advisors currently. They are the Secretaries of:

Agriculture

Commerce

Defense

Education

Energy

Health and Human Services

Homeland Security

Housing and Urban Development

Interior

Labor

State

Transportation

Treasury

Veterans Affairs

and the Attorney General

Just a few names come to me immediately:

Kim Kardashian ?

RuPaul ?

Madonna ?

Any specific thoughts on specific appointments under Trump?

Rub a Dub

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

One position could go to the Governor of New Mexico -- a smart, legally trained lady who has been dealing with issues at the border for 15 years--- a woman who can give perspective on female issues - border issues - equality wage issues

In the US, a woman earns only 65% of what a male earns in the same position but in all places Rwanda -- a woman earns 88% of what a man earns doing the same job.........I think the US and Canada can do better than Rwanda...

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Trump is not getting in, so the mental masturbation of building a cabinet for him is too trialsome. But Paul Reubens should be in there somewhere.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Who's going to be in his Cabinet? It won't be me!!

I think I am going to go and climb the imaginary border fence that some want to build between the US and Canada and I will use my fake ID to vote for someone else! LOL.

But who??

Is there not wisdom in grey hairs and understanding in length of days? Something I remind my wife and children about all the time! LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I just think RuPaul as Secretary of State going on official business to Saudi Arabia wearing a head scarf would be interesting to see.

Rub a Dub

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Chef Boyardee.
  • Simon
    Simon
    You already had be screaming in terror at the thought of "if Trump becomes President"
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If Trump becomes president I'll be hiding under the cabinet.

Please America don't do it.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    He needs some Mexicans to clean his toilets....stupid comment from dumb rich white chick.
  • scary21
    scary21

Ben Carson- Veterans ( he's a doctor )

Carley Fiorina- Treasury ( good with money )

RubaDub, you know all the names in your post love Hillary ,and are more apt to be in her cabinet. LOL.....Love your humor. XX

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit