My favorite Cooking Pot

by Wonderment 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I got an instant pot, just add ingredients set time and pressure and go. I love it. Got to be careful I have burned a few things till I figured it out. There is cook books out there.

• Blotty
    Blotty

Wonderment I would like to address an apology to you for my previous comment in this thread, I did not make my thought pattern clear in that comment and multiple bad things could be taken from that comment, So if any offence was taken I apologise that was not the intent or my desire.

I was looking back on a few convo's Iv had and saw this comment and thought it sounds quite bad.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It depends on the meal for me.

I prefer a well used Jamaican Dutch pot. You can cook almost anything in it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I prefer a well used Jamaican Dutch pot. You can cook almost anything in it.

And if the food you cook in it is Carribbean, too, well even better.😋

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Dodgy knees. If you have the time.

My kids never liked Corned Beef and Cabbage though.

Mutton (a substitute for goat), does nicely in the Dutchie.

I don't often see mutton in the suermarkets. Sometimes Morrisons, It's usually a trek to the Pakistani Butchers or Pak Foods.

We are talking UK by the way, if some of the names are not familiar. I also find Bolst is the best curry powder. Mix 50/50 mild and hot together for a nice blend.

Anyway, back to my cheese sarnie..................

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey Punk--do you pass the dutchie on the left hand side ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stan - There's more to that song than meets the eye...or ear....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit