The "Hate Crime" mob stirring things up again!

by The Fall Guy 20 Replies latest social current

• zeb
  • stillin
    stillin

I attended a funeral where a couple of lesbians also attended. They stood off to the side, hating everybody, just glaring. All those straight people. Disgusting! I hated them for being such agenda-driven bitches. It's a funeral, bitch! Have a little class.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Stillin. All those straight people. Disgusting!

Luckily, I haven't seen this. I know some that have.

I believe in equal rights for all...and I mean EQUAL. (He said shouting a bit).

The feminist movement started off with noble intentions and I supported all that. Note I said supported in the past tense. That is because 3rd and 4th wave feminists are now asserting superiority over males. That's not equality.

https://www.youtube.com › watch

Ben Shapiro. My latest hero. (Didn't mean to rhyme)

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Fall Guy, what you are seeing is a manifestation of Cultural Marxism.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I read that BBC article the OP linked to and I don't think what happened is quite as The Fall Guy describes it. First off, this happened at 3.30 in the morning after two adults had enjoyed a night out - it wasn't at the school gates when the kiddies are coming out.

Secondly, it wasn't a "full on kiss". To quote; "It was nothing outrageous, just a normal kiss - like any couple would do on a night out."

Please leave out the 'spectator sport' nonsense, who here is so repressed that they've never kissed their wife or girlfriend in public - I know I have. Of course their are limits of decency but it seems to me these two girls absolutely respected that. In fact that's confirmed by the bigot in the takeaway who, when asked if he would react like that to a man and a woman kissing, replied; 'No, because that's normal'.

The takeaway was named Marmaris after a city in Turkey. Could it be that the real problem here was the intolerance of it's Muslim staff? Only speculation on my part of course.

Either way, I don't blame those two girls for reporting what happened. Why should they just quietly accept that sort of behaviour? What if it was your daughter?

Oh and stillin, maybe those two ladies at the funeral kept a little distance to avoid the nasty little prejudices of people like you. Perhaps they were being respectful to the deceased by ensuring their mere bloody presence didn't distract from the funeral. Seems they had more class than you buddy.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Fall Guy - Why has "being offended" been turned into a hate crime in the UK? Who is pushing this agenda?

Further to my last post on this, this is because Satan has come down to the Earth... bla bla bla... No, wait, there was something else that happen and some other bad guys that turned up on the scene around the same time that you will NEVER read about in the WT.

Who is pushing this agenda and why? This video explains it better that I can, incidentally, the original of this video, by the now banned "Vertigo Politix" channel did not last very long before youtube took it down.

The Architects of Western Decline A Critical Study of Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dod6UvxyrOM

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Zeb - Pat Condell is a great truth teller.

RB

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm amazed that anyone on this board, having experienced shaming for our belief system and many of us knowing of gay people who have been the victims of violence in the home as young people, being thrown out, family ostracism and even suicide, cannot see this for what it is.

If you read the link it seems pretty obvious to me it was the extremist Islamic religious ideology of the staff that was the issue.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Staff in a takeaway were offended by two lesbians' full-on kissing and expressed their opinion about the behaviour. The lesbians complained to police that a "hate crime" was committed.

Were they offended or disgusted? How did they express their opinion? to each other in private? to their buddies after work? Did the "lesbians" tell police that a hate crime occurred?

Homosexual or heterosexual - do it in private, it's not a spectator sport or a public statement.

Are all public displays of affection to be banned? Will this including hugging? Holding hands? Can I kiss my wife at the airport on the lips when I see her?

Minority groups can invoke police action if they are "offended," but society in general cannot do likewise.

So when a white guy walks into a McDonalds I can shout at him: "hey whitey! you suck! you and your whiteness can go to hell!" Nobody's going to be offended right? he's the majority so everybody's always ok with me doing that now, correct?

Why has "being offended" been turned into a hate crime in the UK? Who is pushing this agenda?

Is how the person feels based on scale 1 - 10 in English courts now, to determine sentencing by any chance? Could it be the actual act of verbal abuse that is a crime? How about a teacher in high school telling one of their black students how much black people suck in front of other kids? If the black kid feels offended, it's on the kid huh?

Could it be that just regular normal people are pushing the stop abusing people agenda? Is there nuance to this story?

• stillin
    stillin

In my defense, Nicolau, you had to be there. These girls were rabid. Since the funeral was for my deceased grandson, I was making the rounds thanking people for being there in support of the parents. These bitches ( sorry, only word that fits) blew me off like dirt on their sleeve. Then they had the nerve to show up at my home afterward, uninvited and act offended when they were told that it was just family gathering. They sat in the drive for 45 minutes like they were planning to crash the place.

Class. Tell me about class, Nic.

I am currently doing some contract work for a lesbian couple who have class. The two at the funeral were horrible people. So chill out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit