Milton Henschel dies

by Dogpatch 31 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

bit jung fer freudian slips aren't ya ozzie?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."Don Adams"....

MAXWELL SMART is gonna be president of the WT ??

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

yes Refiners Fire so now when they screw up on the dates of Armageddon again they can say.......

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    'missed it by that much!'

Ravyn (of the could not resist class)

• sf
    sf

Here is a three page thread on this topic as well:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49027/1.ashx

May he NOT rest in peace! May he toss and turn in pieces; as insects eat at him!!

Heaven's Gate - 2nd Cult's Leader Still at Large - Rising Death ...
    ... This suicidal act by Milton Henschel's followers is aided by a "Medical Alert" card
    members are instructed to carry in wallet or purse telling doctors that "no ...
    www.webshowplace.com/HeavensGate/home.htm - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

What pisses me off more than anything, is the fact that he got away with MURDER!

Now he is dead and we hear the boo hoo's.

I'll say what I said when Barry dropped dead...GOOD! Another 'false profit' is dead. Good!

I suppose we are gonna hear boo hoo's when Jackeroff (Jaracz; as if i really have to spell him out) croaks too. I just wish these guys deaths were as gruesome as some of their "flock" have had to endure!!

ROT, like the ROT you inhabited all those years...that's my wish for all of them.

sKally

• Makena1
    Makena1

ROT, like the ROT you inhabited all those years...that's my wish for all of them.

Now sKally - is that any way to speak of "glorious ones?"

All best,

Mak

PS - digging up the past from my childhood days of vigorous study - didn't I read that Henschel was clubbed with a rifle butt while visiting the dubs in Liberia in the 50's or early 60's?

• researcher
    researcher

Milton Henschel was an is a true spiritual man...................I am sorry if some on this board have other feelings............he will be truly missed...........but not really missed cause in a twinkling of an eye he is now ruling with the LORD...............a true worshiper........................

• Farkel
    Farkel

researcher,

You said: : Milton Henschel was an is a true spiritual man................... Prove it. Your assertion means the burden of proof is on your back. : I am sorry if some on this board have other feelings............ Ok. Your're sorry most of us aren't sorry. That's ok. : he will be truly missed........... Why will he be truly missed? Can you give say, a dozen examples of what he contributed in his long life that are worthy of mention upon his death? Or six of them? Or three of them? ANY of them? : but not really missed cause in a twinkling of an eye he is now ruling with the LORD............... Yes, he and Baal and Mammon are on great terms now that he is in union with them. : a true worshiper........................ Of himself and his clique and his system. Yes, in that regard, he was a TRUE worshipper. May Milty rot in the hell he's worked so hard to gain his membership in that not-so-lofty place. Farkel

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Uncle Miltie was the classic mindless drone.... I have a picture from summer 1995, myself, my ex-wife, and a good friend posing with Milton in front of the older residence building in Brooklyn (I don't remember the street address). When I approached him about getting a picture, he said, "Sure." But he made certain that we split up on either side of the bronze Watchtower plaque on the wall, saying "This is what it's all about."

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Maybe poor Milton just got in the wrong line, when he saw the sign "Join Up and See The World".

• BornFree
    BornFree

Hello All!! This is good news in that the BORG have lost one of their egotistical, yet cowardly leaders...though sad to see that another life has been wasted by a useless and destructive cult. I just talked to a JW friend of mine who said that there is a memorial she's going to this weekend, but did not mention details...I'm assuming this memorial is for Milton. Anyway, my questions are as follows: who's next in line to take his place? What doctrinal changes will happen now that he's gone. I'm sure there will be at least a few changes in teachings, as this has happened pretty much every time in the past when a wt leader has died. Any ideas about what's going to change? CHEERS!! BornFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit