Dubs Ripe for Charismatic Leader to Cause Division

by TheListener 15 Replies latest members private

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The trouble with your thesis is that it would require someone equally delusional to the current GB members. There aren't many that far unhinged. No one else would even consider such a move.

Even if you are right, you only predict the downfall of one corrupt regime with the replacement of another.

You might try contacting Lloyd Evans with your idea. His recent behavior suggests that he'd be up for having a go at it!

Let me know how it goes. I'll lay in a supply of popcorn.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Would never happen.

BUT if it did, and ToMo3 was the one that was DFd, would we open our arms to him?

Doubt it....

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

To the OP and any sympathizers: If you're serious, learn how to intercept their weekly video presentations and present counter propaganda. It's not that hard to do.

That's their weakness, that's their vulnerability.

I can plan the plan and write the script, but I won't be the guy.

If you're NOT serious, then stop talking shit and wasting bandwidth.

• TheListener
    TheListener

That's the beauty of this forum Oubliette, unlike the religious organization we were in I can post my thoughts and ideas and talk shit all day.

Btw, my hypothesis was that the organization could be ripe for a charismatic leader with grass roots support to cause a split or even maybe take over the org.

What does intercepting their video presentations or presenting counter propaganda have to do with that? I was just presenting an idea that I had.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    I certainly think a charismatic leader would shake things up, the present mob seem to have had a charisma by-pass, or charismaotomy.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    To the OP and any sympathizers: If you're serious, learn how to intercept their weekly video presentations and present counter propaganda. It's not that hard to do.

You mean The Joker style....interesting

I can plan the plan and write the script, but I won't be the guy.

Don't call us, we'll call you.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit