Attitudes of People 👎

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing else was happening. A ten dollar bill on a wrapped sandwich simply laying on top in front of her. She was just a horrible clerk.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The world is il divided!

“I have never had any personal ambitions. I have but one: to make my contribution to destroy the capitalist system.” Mary Brooksbank, mill worker and communist activist

https://youtu.be/5brQCPxxlSM

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Giving customer feedback on a bad CS allows management to know! How can management even address it if they don't know what is going on?The girl may need some CS training

I always thank customers when giving me negative feedback, ( as well as those giving me positive feedback). I also ask what their expectations were if it seems unclear. ( Some customers can't be satisfied, which will be out there)

If each time it happened, a customer would report a negative experience to management, the training can be more efficient, and CS would improve, ( unless the company has bad management to begin with.)

/rant Karen is my beautiful/well educated/personable/kind, daughter's name. This habit now of calling any person who complains needlessly and rudely, ( and now it has gone to racist and killing,) as Karen is a generalization, a lumping all people with that same name into a sterotype. Let's see....what is that defined as? /end rant

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

As a general rule of thumb here in the UK we have to pay for bags in the larger chains.

Perhaps she was having a bad day and isn't always like that. Perhaps her other 'arf is starting a study with the Jobos or some other horrific thing.

Yes. It'd give me the hump but now days I try to use a bit of empathy. I'm not saying you should...just a new rule for me.

I don't get so stressed out on the roads these days either. I'm not so quick to flick the 'V's up at other drivers now. It feels more tranquil. After all, we might not be here tomorrow.

• jhine
    jhine

Smiddy , sorry l accidentally pressed dislike on your post about your d-i-law. I agree with everything you said. I worked with the public for years and customers can be awful.

There is no excuse for rudeness from salespeople but maybe reasons, like customers being nasty. Or maybe personal problems .

I like the saying " customers can be rude , ungrateful , ignorant and downright nasty- but always right "

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit