Sun,moon, earth and mathematics .

by atomant 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

"iii. If the Titius-Bode laws of the solar system are more than pure numerological speculations, they may be simply interpreted as the signature of the scale and rotational invariance of the protoplanetary system."

"We conclude that, if a model of planet or satellite formation leads to such geometric law for orbit diameters, this does not constitute a diagnostic of the model's validity, but only reflects its implicit scale and rotational invariance."

Titius-Bode laws in the solar system. 1: Scale invariance explains everything

• Twitch
    Twitch

Prologos,

In your theory of the solar system, assuming the sun is the origin of "gravity waves", where is the fixed point opposed to it that sets up standing waves?

Standing waves
    The modes of vibration associated with resonance in extended objects like strings and air columns have characteristic patterns called standing waves. These standing wave modes arise from the combination of reflection and interference such that the reflected waves interfere constructively with the incident waves. An important part of the condition for this constructive interference for stretched strings is the fact that the waves change phase upon reflection from a fixed end. Under these conditions, the medium appears to vibrate in segments or regions and the fact that these vibrations are made up of traveling waves is not apparent - hence the term "standing wave".

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/waves/standw.html

• prologos
    prologos
    Twitch, if you look at the chart in your first link, the top right field, Neptune, Pluto, you see the similarity of the Pluto real orbit and the Bode law prediction for "Neptune neptune does not belong in a bode type, double the spacings system. The same is true of the start of the series, where doubling does not start 3rd planet out.doebling stopped with Neptune, but was always there in the form of Pluto. Of course for a witness it did not help that 10 for the Earth is staring you in the face.
  • prologos
    prologos
    Twitch: In your theory of the solar system, assuming the sun is the origin of "gravity waves", where is the fixed point opposed to it that sets up standing waves?

yes, standing waves tha could be the result of interference of the many pulsation sources in the sun, grid, or standing waves resulting from interference with another frequency, 160 minutes from beyond. like ocean waves, that, if reflected form patterns too, and leave their more permanent mark in the sand, only faint traces of the ,3 AU wavelength and 9.6 AU wavelength might now have been found.

PS: when I worked on this I was in volontary confinemt on a tropical Island, surfing, a "full in" witness, considering the bible inerrant, and of course everything was waves , accoustics. "God said":

PS. I tried to crack Bode by analysing where it varies, and by how much from the true values. Not the glaring ones like neptune, but Mars, Mercury, Saturn, and a common factor came up 186 000 ( I had got my papers in Waikiki), so "c" waves were involvesmay be light creates not only rainbows but curved rings in the ecliptic too.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    you see the similarity of the Pluto real orbit and the Bode law prediction for "Neptune neptune does not belong in a bode type, double the spacings system. The same is true of the start of the series, where doubling does not start 3rd planet out.doebling stopped with Neptune, but was always there in the form of Pluto.

According to Titius' formula stated in the article, the series begins with Mercury and doubling happens with each successive planetary orbit. No end point is specified since gravity has no "end", technically.

Between the graph and table of info provided, I see what the author sees, in that Neptune and Pluto do not fit the predictions. Not sure what you see, your horrendous prose notwithstanding.

Of course for a witness it did not help that 10 for the Earth is staring you in the face.

No clue what you mean by this. What do you mean by "witness"?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    yes, standing waves tha could be the result of interference of the many pulsation sources in the sun, grid, or standing waves resulting from interference with another frequency, 160 minutes from beyond. like ocean waves, that, if reflected form patterns too, and leave their more permanent mark in the sand, only faint traces of the ,3 AU wavelength and 9.6 AU wavelength might now have been found.

What pulsation sources in the sun?

As mentioned, standing waves are a specific wave interference pattern requiring a fixed point where the wave is reflected back to the source. Please identify the fixed point in the solar system that would cause this to happen.

Wave interference between different frequencies does not create standing waves, by definition. Just for fun, answer me this; what are the points called where interfering waves reinforce each other and where they reduce each other?

PS: when I worked on this I was in volontary confinemt on a tropical Island, surfing, a "full in" witness, considering the bible inerrant, and of course everything was waves , accoustics. "God said":

Are you saying God told you "everything is waves?"

PS. I tried to crack Bode by analysing where it varies, and by how much from the true values. Not the glaring ones like neptune, but Mars, Mercury, Saturn, and a common factor came up 186 000 ( I had got my papers in Waikiki), so "c" waves were involvesmay be light creates not only rainbows but curved rings in the ecliptic too.

Do you mean to say now that light is a factor that proves exceptions to the Titius-Bode rule? How does light affect the planets' orbits?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    PS:I am fascinated by all this because if there is a creator, the track record he has left behind is the only really evidence we can access

Yup, his track record in allowing an overwhelming amount of pain and suffering to persist over 1000's of years tells me that if he exists then he's a c***.

• prologos
    prologos
    Twitch: "Neptune and Pluto do not fit the predictions. Not sure what you see, your horrendous prose notwithstanding

In the series that starts with Mercury, Pluto fits the predictions, (look at the figures: 388 vs 39,61 !! but Neptune is outside that series. with "witness" I meant JW. in wt bible symbolism, 10 stands for earthly completeness, "10 kings" is taken to mean all the kings. The jw mind would have an aha moment linking the bible, his digits and the bode no. 10.

S: "What pulsation sources in the sun? --

I am making only assumptions here, 25 years ago there was the 5 minute pulsation, the ringing of a bell the wobbling like jellow, pudding. somebody at the time send me an animation that showed how many, or just two agitating sources like the many convection cell in the sun would produce a grid-like force field. When I say standing waves, they do not have to be absolutely staionary. think how the repeated presence of Jupiyer for example has carved out the gaps, concentrations of the asteroids.

S: " what are the points called where interfering waves reinforce each other and where they reduce each other?

In my paper I called them nodes, but they would be the circles where the present orbit find themselves. , The orbital positions of the Trojans are of interest, because they too contain the radius that has resulted from the doubling. Octaves in music create a harmonic resonance and the planetary field would have such harmonics, if one considered the whole as a chladni plate vibrated by the central sun.

S: "Are you saying God told you "everything is waves?"

God does not talk to me and do not hear voices, but I am constantly looking for new insights, often in parallels, similarities, or not. Being isolated on a beach --as I was--,the pebbles, the sand, the sandbanks, the ripples the waves, Of course I think it's created using similar methods, with the " look what I did. examine it and copy!" sign attached to it. . Schroedinger is said to have done good work in similar, but mountain isolation like that.

T: Do you mean to say now that light is a factor that proves exceptions to the Titius-Bode rule? How does light affect the planets' orbits?

of course it does, particularly when these orbits were created out of the contracting dust cloud, where particles were small and still subject to the Pointing Robertson effect, for a version of which I have a US patent. But mainly I was referring to light's speed "c".-- magnetism's effects, gravity's effect or even gravitons are believed to all travel at c. so any "action over distance" would shape those orbits as they settle into their natural law determined orbits. I am not critiquing the Bode law with its equation, The presence of Neptune, halfway between the 196 and 388 position makes it untenable. A "c" based model I am advocating is more fitting, imho. and is so fitting. c = 300 000 km/sec. The earth orbit diameter (related) to IAU is 1000 seconds. our noses are being rubbed into this.

• prologos
    prologos
    kc 99: " Yup, his track record in allowing an overwhelming amount of pain and suffering to persist over 1000's of years tells me that if he exists then he's a c***.

Yeah, it is hard to accept that living things eat each other, or starve because of indiscriminate breeding, but there is a trade-off and personal involvement to. Think of all the pain that has been inflicted in feeding you, all the male baby chicks shredded, insects poisoned, beef bled, would you like to have all that agony inflicted on you, for justice sakes? dont complain, live a good and positive life! P.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I'm not complaining Prologos. The cycle of death to support life is natural, even if we as a species have turned it into an industrial process.

My point is that you can't, unlike our former JW selves, use some perceived pattern or beauty in nature to support the idea of a deity without accepting that that deity must also take responsibility for the crap that is handed out as well.

The sunrise was no doubt beautiful over Thailand the morning of the tsunami....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit