What Type of Future do YOU look forward to?

by Revealed 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Revealed
    Revealed

Or dread?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The same as the past. Good times, tough times.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nothing. We are born and we die. I don't want to die but I will. At that moment I will be in total oblivion.

I have found that as soon as one problem ends another one starts.

I don't honestly know why I bother. I hope for better but it never comes.

As Kenneth Williams stated in the last entry of his diary before suicide, 'Oh, what's the bloody point?'

I agree with him. I don't want to live like this but I don't want to die. I find the thought of death is not easy to ignore.

• Revealed
    Revealed

Do you believe you've been created or evolved?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Getting older is not for sissys. But this life is the only one I have to live, so looking to make the best of it. I do think that the near future (and that's really all I have left as there is not much of a distant future if you're my age) will be somewhat better if the Progressives are prevented from furthering their agenda for the next year and the GOP sweeps the House & Senate. Then we'll have a "status quo" where neither party can do much -- do much damage, that is. Things seem to run along much better when there is that balance or power and it takes real cooperation and diplomacy to change things. Sadly, usually in the matter of governing, doing nothing often seems better than anything our politicians actually do.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Revealed

Do you believe you've been created or evolved?

BELIEF---doesn't matter.

FACTS MATTER.

As of yet, No one Knows how humans got here.

But there are millions of theories.

• Revealed
    Revealed

One plus one equals two...

But not ALWAYS!

• Revealed
    Revealed

My animals have vanished- but NONE are evolving!

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I'm quite sure Armageddon will come "very soon now", just as has been promised for the past 142 years (and counting).

I'm sure we're living in the last days centuries, ever since 1914, just like Jesus and Paul said.

After that, paradise! Where we all eat fruit. All day long. Picnic table after picnic table, piled high with wonderful fruit, fruit, fruit, FRUIT!

Rooty-te-toot, we got fruit! All kinds.

And petting pandas. Looking forward to the panda-petting.

• Revealed
    Revealed

Men have been around for thousands (if not MILLIONS) of years, but is not EVOLVING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit