Got my elders visit yesterday...

by meat pie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Meatpie,

Congratulations on a job well done. You really gave them something to chew on!

Free

• sandy
    sandy
    when they call you again ,ask them have they done the research on the points you brought up . when they say no . tell them only to call you when they have looked up all the facts. till then they are speaking presumptuosly in the name of god. when you know what you are talking about then we can talk. Have nice day.
    <------- (make sure you have that tone in your voice when they call you) LOL

I absolutely love that!!! LOL I wish I could be as brave as all of you. Someday......... I'm getting there.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((Meat Pie)))))))))

good to see ya, gal. That was great that you are finally free and you can "feel" your freedom!! You did a wonderful job and now you know in the bottom of your being that you are on the right track (Any track away from the WTBTs if the right track!)

Life is grand and you are tasting it for youself.

Now, don't be a stranger around here. Share when you can.

Love,

j2bf

• Englishman
    Englishman

I have to tell you all that this Meat Pie lady is one very courageous person!

She arrived from Bonnie Scotland, parked herself in the pub, and just waited for something to happen.

..Which it did. Nice to see you, S.....

Mike.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Click to view I guess the scripture about staying as a babe means really means nothing to them.

GOOD thing that they can't do frontal labotomies or all the dubs and all of us would be drooling down our chins if they had there way (just enough frontal lobe left to go door to door and give to the "dumbdom hall fund")

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

WAY TO GO MEAT PIE !

A tip of the hat and raising a pint in a toast to ya. We admire your tenaciousness ! Damn righteous. They're in your house, you make them listen to you.

jgnat......Good point. Can you imagine, if the elders had to make a number of those calls within a few weeks, and they keep running into people with the conviction and determination of meat pie. I doubt they would have the energy to try this again next year. Course after this episode, they might be on the receiving end next year.

xjw_b12 " Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know "

• DIM
    DIM

They don't really care, and won't acknowledge anything you say to them. They'll just think you are attacking the WTS, which is synonymous with attacking God (Jehovah) to them.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Sandy ; you have the strenght. just use what lies you know about the wt , and hold them on these points. they will to say it was a mistake ,or change the subject .. if you keep repeating false prophecies and keep asking was this proper spritual food at the proper time, and was this worship acceptable to the real god of the bible . if you don't let them off the subject . they will fold like a house of cards. but you have to keep asking these 2 questions over and over . no bull yes or no . you will win easy.. that's a prophecy ... and you will bust them easy .. it works every time , but you can't let them out of the questions. remember you are the boss... john

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Meat pie)))))

Great work, girl! As jesika said, now you can move forward with your life -- isn't that grand?!!!

Sandy (welcome!),

All in good time. You'll know when the time is right for you...

(((((Johnny)))))

Way to be the cheering section!

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit