Do JWs Regard You As An APOSTATE?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I doubt people consider me an apostate but you never know.🤓

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I hope so! Lol Even if you were not, they would make up a story. Typical JW style. The beautiful thing is...my spouse and I slept in this morning and will enjoy a walk this evening to see the beautiful sunset. Sucks to be them!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes: They know I'am a Apostate and they still come to my door, strange....I can understand why my JW family hate me, they know I tell everyone it's a cult, I'am Satan right hand man....LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Devil worshippers

• blondie
    blondie

No...inactive probably for sure, stumbled maybe

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you were a previously a JWS and your outspokenly opposed to the WTS ... yes

But it really means nothing if your DFed , they are trained to see you as the devil anyways.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Yes, and they're in fear of me. I live in a large apartment complex mostly inhabited by JWs and I walk by them all the time. On one occasion two JW women were walking right by my car while I was in there and one told the other that I was disfellowshipped for apostasy. Right where I could hear them as if I wasn't there.

I have a reputation here since I've circulated an anti-Witness tract 20 years ago.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Yes, and funny thing too. I was born a Catholic and left it, but even today no priest would call me an apostate. A protestant would call me a nondem with some personal idiosyncratic beliefs. But given a conversation with any JW today within 5 minutes that is what they would judge me to be. A fullfledged apostate.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I always heard that if someone disassociated from JWs, then they were an apostate.

So that would apply to me and my husband.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Who gives a damn...

You can take yer religion and shove it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit