Unspeakable arrogance - As Usual

by Slidin Fast 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Today's WT Para 1

IF YOU are a young person, you have likely received much advice about your future. Teachers, guidance counselors, or others may have encouraged you to pursue higher education and a lucrative career. Jehovah, however, advises you to take a different course. To be sure, he wants you to work hard while you are at school so that you are able to earn a living after you graduate.

Hang on! Who advises? Oh yes, Jehovah. Umm, where did he say that again?

• waton
    waton

and par. 2. what arrogance. " J-- sees what lies ahead" yeah, it was Lies that wt saw lying ahead in 1914, 1925, 1975 and now overlappingly lying ahead.

Lives wasted, minds not developed, time spent passing out old light literature fit only for lighting fires.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Lives wasted, minds not developed, time spent passing out old light literature fit only for lighting fires.''

And not to mention pointless, useless rhetoric from AM3 about ''tight pants'' all the time.

• Exelder
    Exelder

My biggest regret ...not being able to go to university.

Also teachers BEGGEd me to allow my children to pursue a further education but I said no based on what I was taught and believed at the time.

I feel so bitter and angry now.

My only skill now?

I am only good at cleaning windows.

They have a lot to answer for.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. It just makes me so mad what the Borg puts people through. Just to fit their own agenda.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

They can't control the educated ones.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''They can't control the educated ones''

Well. What did tight-pants Tony say about college or university. Something about the better the college/university the greater the danger. It poses a threat to the Borg theology and dogmatism.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

What worked in the 60's is still working today. That is all they have so they stick to the same old message. This is what cult's do. The world could become a perfect paradise but the wt. would bitch about how bad it is and the end is near. Same old same old. Still Totally ADD

• zeb
    zeb

This knocking of education is a main reason why i left..

• hoser
    hoser

It is easier to control an uneducated population.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit