This convention talk offended me

by Isambard Crater 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

I wonder if Peter Gabriel was at that talk ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw

• hoser
    hoser

Offended by convention talk?

I was offended by the entire convention.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I like to compare what is going on (or has gone on in the past) with the teachings of the WT, with current events/people.

Saying Jehovah has had to endure so much to prove a point and to be acknowledged as the best ruler, is like this:

The President of the USA in a talk, says how much he hates injustice, people starving, no jobs etc and how it pains him to see it all. But, until people get behind him and say how great a president he is, he won't fix anything. He is even willing to let most people die from these problems because they really need to see how much they need him.

I've used the ex president many times in this way to the jw lady at work. The Deer in The Headlights always appears.

• Gayle
    Gayle

oh dear, poor Jehovah :(

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

O how terrible it must feel for imaginary corporate egotistical narcissistic Jehovah to endure for so long these dreamed up hardships

Talk about a hideous example of psychological projections by the GB, this is one a Jungian psychologist could have a field day with. It think we can say this gives us a deep look in side the psyche of the GB collective and reveals some very dark secrets about the mental condition(problems), they are battling with there at the top rung of the Jehovah's organization ladder.

They speak their own psychological projections and hang it on Jehovah the corporation mascot. This is an organization that is deep trouble based on wishful thinking and delusion, because they actually believe their own bull shit. AM#3 knows exactly how Jehovah's feels on any subject even something as mundane as clothing styles.

Any Jungians out there that would like to interpret these collective projections on Jehovah?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

is it 25k per day that people are dying of starvation? millions upon millions living in absolute squalid desperate poverty but of course the dick waving completion between jeehovah and the devil is far more important

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

What exactly offended you? Or, more accurately, when are the JWs not spewing something offensive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit