Funny Now How Nobody Is Up In Arms About Closing The Border

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Where have all the skilled labourers go? If there is to be a massive workforce to produce immediate medical equipment where do they start? Who can be trained quickly enough? What machinery/technology can be re-tooled to accommodate all this activity? In WW2 the women took over the manufacturing jobs and retail workforce.. today, many are losing their jobs due to virus... but can some work? Has a call gone out to workers yet? This is a massive undertaking... and bring back the manufacturers to get our meds on stream in the west, not in the east.. this should have been done in December when they knew something big was coming. Too little, too late.

PS: there are many trained immigrants who worked for medical in their own countries before emigrating to the west.. yet many are sidelined as they were not up to "code"... retest them and bring on line to back up the first medical responders...this virus knows no boundaries...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would hope that at this point that medicines and medical supplies are going to be made here. The rest? I wouldn’t hold my breath. Too much greed.

LongHairGal ...

Yes, greed has no political affiliation.

Rub a Dub

• waton
    waton

Canada's Trudeau has kept illegal border crossing locations open all along. now besides shelters he is providing mandatory isolation and cv testing, treatment . You have to arrest illegal border crossers right? the rest follows.

These rehearsed procedures were always insane, now they are also more unsanitary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit