Just saw this video, just goes to show you how the elders lie...JW Elder's Response To My DA Letter

by goingthruthemotions 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Saw this video of a brave woman who gave a DA letter and an elder tries to talk with her. This guy comes across has full of shite, and you know he would be a different person if there were other elders around with him.

Kangaroo court jokers is what comes to my mind. they have no authority only if you give it to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEVGIUNBHzc

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    "He'll never be an Elder or a Ministerial Servant AGAIN."
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    This made me sick to my stomach.
  • clarity
    clarity
    Some of us had guys like this come to our doors and really they are there to make time...........they take advantage of "sisters" vulnerability! This is the truth!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I just think sometimes that elders have no conscience. When you see things like this. When told you have to obey instructions from the WBTS over and above the ''Laws of the Land'', makes you wonder how do elders sleep at night!!
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton

Some of us didn't sleep at night. It's why we are no longer affiliated with the GB. Tough video though, he looks like he wants to help but the GB policies are his priorities.

Love to know more about her and just offer her up commendation for being strong.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Repetition for emphasis:

Guilty elders' mantra - "We are only obeying orders; we must obey man [GB] as ruler, rather than God!" (RNWT)

• freddo
    freddo

The question to pin him with was "Why didn't the elders go to the authorities if they believed me?" and quoted 1 Peter 2 v 13 - 17.

• Syd Netley
    Syd Netley

The elder misses the point completely. "They got disfellowshipped," he says. Why don't they get reported to the police? Pedophilia is a crime! One witness, two witnesses, never serve as elder again; all misses the point. That's up to the police, not the elders.

• tripmama10
    tripmama10
    This video is mine. Thanks for the share and kind comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit