WT Library being edited

by berrygerry 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I thought that WT would have started doing this, but I have not noticed any posts before.

Can anyone confirm (post is from FB)?

So I have been looking up these different articles to read for myself...one problem.
    The last time we got a disc was 2015 and I used my MIL's disc to down load it to my computer. They did a update to it last year over the internet, the program updated it's self. I'm not sure if the wt, awake and km where there b4 the update but they are NOT there now. There is a tone of stuff removed from 1975 back.
  • hoser
    hoser

They are trying to rewrite the past.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And not just the past!

With the latest updates for the JWapp, there were what looked like a dozen "updates" for current books!

Sure some might be software updates, but many will be for content update too!

• lookout
    lookout

My 2014 Library has:

1. Awake back to 1970
    2. WT back to 1950
    3. Books go back to 1971
    4. YBs to 1970
    5. Brochures back to 1970
    6. KM to 1970
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yep this is the plan, every time you get a new JW library cd they'll rewrite anything they dont want left out their. They were doing this back in the late 80s. The January 1989 wt said the end would come before the end of the twentieth century, but when the bound volume for that year came out end of the following year that wt had been edited changing that paragraph.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes crazyguy! That was one of my WTF moments!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

These guys are really effen corrupt. In 15 years no one hardly will know of anything about the JW's real past.

Be we apostates will always know. And all those that REALLY want to know the truth will find out. There is no stopping it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

If anything defines the Jehovahs Witness religion as a cult ,corrupt ,lying ,decietful ,not to be trusted in whatever they say is the verifiable fact that they are constantly re-writing their past history to erase past false prophecys ,expectations ,wrong dates ,and anything else that shows them in a bad light.

No reputable organization and especially one that claims to be Christian and based solely on the Bible would stoop so low to engage in such a practice of deceit .

The fact that Jehovahs Witnesses do so on a regular basis highlights what sort of an organisation they are.

Their should be a law against such deceitfull practices conning unsuspecting victims into joining ,financing ,and supporting such dishonest organizations whether they be religious or otherwise.

Because people who do associate and support these organisations become unwitting victims.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think the book 1984 by George Orwell is a perfect example of Watchtower:

At this moment, for example, in 1984 (if it was 1984), Oceania was at war with Eurasia and in alliance with Eastasia. In no public or private utterance was it ever admitted that the three powers had at any time been grouped along different lines. Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only four years since Oceania had been at war with Eastasia and in alliance with Eurasia. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge, which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Officially the change of partners had never happened. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Hold on to your older editions of the WT CD ROM - they will be so damning in the future!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit