Why is it not considered Terrorism when the US is Involved?????

by Judas 24 Replies latest social current

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Robdar... the greatest of love and peace to you!

Please know that I did nothing special, but only what I "ought" to have done, which is put myself in the other's place: I remember being young... and opinionated (although the latter may still remain - LOL!)... and many times I wish the recipient took a thing the way I MEANT it, versus how it SOUNDED. Actually, that still happens today - LOL! Your dear friend Judas... a mere 20 years old and therefore in many ways a "babe"... perhaps thought it was SAFE to speak his mind... and heart... here at JW.com... versus the LACK of safety in the Borg... and these days... places in the general public.

Those of us who consider ourselves to be so... ummmmm... "wise"... should have looked for his INTENT... versus trying to interpret his perceived "tone": there is pain there, pain we ALL know... and which we ALL know is much more greater at 20, than, say, 30, 40 or 50. I have a 21 son and 25 year old daughter; I also have many friends in their 20's by means of my children. Young people... are... ummmm... a bit more PASSIONATE about what they feel than we are. We USED to be, many of us. But LOVE dictates that rather than malign, we HELP them properly channel that passion... without wrongly feeding it... or entirely destroying it. For both are damaging.

Those who replied to young Judas should have taken his circumstances into account, just as they would want others to take theirs into account. Anything less... is hypocritical.

Again, thank you for your most kind words and may you give the praise to the One who "taught" ME... and to His Father, and my Father, JAH... of Armies. And may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon YOU... if you so wish it... as well upon your young friend, if indeed HE so wishes it... to time indefinite.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• teejay
    teejay

>>> Those who replied to young Judas should have taken his circumstances into account, just as they would want others to take theirs into account.

Shelby,

Well said.

Taking other people's circumstances into account is seldom done when we begin to post, especially when emotions are running high and feelings have been hurt... and the Watchtower Society *has* hurt many... as you know.

Every now and then, reading your posts are like eating ice cream. I like what you said here.

p.s. How you doin', Sis? Hope all is well.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Teej... I'm doing a bit better... and again, much peace to you!

Had to "up" my meds (Yuck! They make me nauseated!)... and gotta prick my finger 4 times a day like I'm s'posed to (shudder! I HATE that part... and its dang expensive, too!)... and gotta watch that "stress" (I tend to ignore it until my body shouts, "Hey! Dummy! I'm hurtin' here!)... and of course, gotta watch the "diet" (But... but... I NEED chocolate!)... and get more exercise (I plead the 5th!)...

But besides that... I am "doing" QUITE well! And you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace, 'Bruh!

Shel

• berylblue
    berylblue

Well, I can't get upset over any thing any one has said here. Maybe if I'd never posted anything I'd regretted...but I've done it way too often.

Beryl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey AGuest,I don`t understand you,but I do like you.You are a kind hearted soul...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit