Why is it not considered Terrorism when the US is Involved?????

by Judas 24 Replies latest social current

• Judas
    Judas

Why is it not considered Terrorism when the US is Involved?????

The New World Order is a dream. The only thing left after a nuclear winter are cockroaches.

Don't let them feed your family lies and ignorance. You are the only hope left to start getting this **** straight!!!!

War is not a way to rule the world....

What have we done so wrong that we are so paranoid about a little country in the middle east.

And when it comes down.... When the curtain falls on you; your children will be the ones to suffer.

Listen to 40%+ of the US and 90%+ of the UN. Take it with a grain of salt.

You are all despicable if all you can think about is the soldiers that are dying for a p***-poor reason.

Well blame yourselfs, you pay their salaries and they send you to die.

You are all ***** and overrated, I think I'm going to be sick - and it's your fault!!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I think I'm going to be sick

I think you just were sick

Brummie

• Judas
    Judas

Hey - just got back from the toilet. And while I was there, I said a prayer, it goes a little something like this.

" Jehovah God, I humbly come before you tonight and ask for your forgiveness. This world is as shocking as it is disobedient, to your love.

Please forgive America - And please bring forth Armageddon.....

I pray to you in your son Jesus Christ's name; Amen."

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

As IF Jehovah the God of the armies would listen to your dispicable prayerYou need to find another place to post in my opinion you are not welcome here.

• Robdar
    Robdar

As IF Jehovah the God of the armies would listen to your dispicable prayerYou need to find another place to post in my opinion you are not welcome here.

Sorry, Sheila,

I disagree. I know the young man who posted this tonight. He is a friend of my son and has just left the JW's. Surely we can show some mercy to him in his time of trial. He is, afterall, entitled to his opinions. I allowed him to post on my computer because I introduced him to this site tonight.

Just thought that I would let you know the skinny on this kid...

Love,

Robyn

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Robdar:

Since you invited him here, you might want to fill him in on the guidelines to post here.

XW

• Robdar
    Robdar

Since you invited him here, you might want to fill him in on the guidelines to post here

XW,

I did. Being 20 (I think he is 20, dont quote me) he didn't listen to me. I did get him to censor himself a little. You should have seen what he originally wanted to post. I feel for him. He has so much anger right now.

Robyn.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Robdar:

Since you invited him here, you might want to fill him in on the guidelines to post here.

XW

Let me ask you one question, while your butting in XW, were you ever a JW? Oh ya, nope you weren't, now shaddup.

• not interested
    not interested
    Let me ask you one question, while your butting in XW, were you ever a JW? Oh ya, nope you weren't, now shaddup..

This is just my opionion but i think most here would like you to shaddup!

once again just MHO.

• Simon
    Simon
    Let me ask you one question, while your butting in XW, were you ever a JW? Oh ya, nope you weren't, now shaddup

TH: What has this got to do with anything? There are plenty of peolpe who have never been JWs and I would be very annoyed if people were going round telling them to shuttup.

Debate the TOPIC and stop the personal attacks please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit