1914 and 1919 immortalized in new Ezekiel book. Prepare for 2019 100th anniversary fanfare...

by Darth FayDehr 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

Their great public teaching in 1919 was?:

" The world has ended, Millions now living will never die"

as printed in the 1993 wt book " Jehovahs Witnesses, Proclaimers of God's Kingdom " pages 78, 426.

Celebrating 100 years as false prophets because their target of 2 million centenarian Armageddon survivors, will not be met ?

Those Truth be known, David Splane should be the wishing he stuck to his Piano keyboard rather the writing of wacky wt's weird wheeled wagon works.

• jp1692
    jp1692

So when does the launching of the "JW.ORG" website become a fulfillment of prophecy?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

And the beat goes on! The only thing that is constant with the wt is change! The process of trying to 'unlearn' what the wt terms 'old light' is what , IMHO, is causing many jw's to doubt. That doubt led me to leave and find peace ad happiness. I only hope it has the same affect on many others.

just saying!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Actually, I think it's just good strategy by WTS.

Instead of cowering and trying to cover over 1914 and 1919 false predictions, they have embraced them head on and their R&F believers have followed with nodding heads (as usual).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit