ANIMAL in your bed

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I got samwiched in a thread about beds between Heaven and Sheila, is that cool or what???

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

ROFLMAO

• JH
    JH

She sleeps with her daddy all night

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Careful LB,

Where SheilaM is Thunder is always close by! LOL

• Solace
    Solace

LOL@LB

So crazy!

Not to worry Thunder, I wouldnt share him anyway.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks...if I could I would. But she's so small, heaven knows which way to turn at night in deep slumber. I'd be afraid of crushing the poor thing.

She sleeps in the same room with me, in her cage, but I make sure she can see me. When I wake up, she lifts her wings and stretches almost simultaneously.

Cute eh?

• Mac
    Mac

No how....No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took us thousands of years to get the critters out of our living quarters and now we are dragging them back in? Swore I'd never have a house pet. Broke that resolution but, I'll be doggoned if I'm going to sleep with it!

mac, of the wildest thing you'll find under my covers is me class[:)]

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I have two cats....

One of them (FatCat) comes into the bedroom after we have climbed into bed....she will jump up (she weighs about 20 lbs) and walk over my husband and I until she finds the perfect spot. That spot is usually between the two of us. Nice and warm between our two bodies.

When the coffee goes off in the morning (auto timer) the FatCat climbs down and this cues the SkinnyKitty (about 6 lbs) to jump up and walk across the pillows...she meows and head butts us...she is an indoor cat only so, she just wants to be petted. Her "in your face" antics get really annoying when you want to sleep in on Saturdays.

The FatCat also enjoys sitting on my husband's lap while he is on the toilet...I have a picture of him, sitting down, with the cat perched on his thigh....he was reading Newsweek magazine. I peeked in, saw them, ran and got the camera and got the perfect picture. Both hubby and FatCat looked up as the door opened....This has become a daily ritual for the two of them...bonding in the bathroom.

We tried keeping them out of the bedroom....if we close the door, they will stand outside and meow until entry is gained. If you have heard a cat meowing for entry, you know it is easier to let them in than listen to the noise.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yep, I let my pug sleep with me, actually I have no choice about it. He is always where I am. He curls his little body in which ever curve he can find, or he sleeps on my feet, he soft little face is so sweet.

He snores worse than WildTurkey thou, and he does get ran off when he gets too loud.

I had a cat like yours PR, he was with me all the time, on my head sleeping , but he is gone.

But my Puggy Wuggy, loves me just as much, if I go to the bathroom he come in there, if I am in the kitchen he is there.

He hates WildTurkey and WildTurkey hates him,,,,,,,,,,,maybe they have a male rivalry going on.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Yep, I let my pug sleep with me, actually I have no choice about it. He is always where I am. He curls his little body in which ever curve he can find, or he sleeps on my feet, he soft little face is so sweet.

DeDe...I thought you were talking about WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit